Epilogue II

Thank you so much for your votes and comments on previous chapter. This story was on rank #21 in General fiction two days back i.e. on 28/01/2016. I was so happy, thanks a lot for your support guys :)

Hope you all enjoy last part of this story. Happy reading!!

*********************************************

Karuna decided to cancel her trip and thought of keeping Shruthi in Delhi to take care of her during her pregnancy. When she told the same to Krishna he instantly denied her suggestion. Karuna was reluctant at first as this is Shruthi's first pregnancy and there is no other person to tell Shruthi how to take care of herself and the baby during this time. But Krishna told her that he will take care of his wife and assured that Suma is there to help Shruthi with her doubts. Having no other option, Karuna decided to go to pilgrimage and after coming back she decided to live in Mumbai with them to take care of Shruthi.

Next day Krishna booked flight tickets for them as he doesn't want her to stress herself by travelling in train. The first thing he did after reaching home is, he called Suma and asked her to check Shruthi.

"Congratulations Krishna" said Suma coming out of their bedroom after checking Shruthi.

"Thank you, how is she?" replied Krishna smiling.

"You know why I congratulated you?" asked Suma confusedly.

"Yeah, we knew yesterday only" he told her blushing a little.

"Then why did you ask me to check her?" asked Suma pointing to a sleeping Shruthi.

"As soon as we got into the flight, she slept off and she vomited once while coming home. I thought she was not feeling well" said Krishna worriedly.

"Krishna, she is perfectly fine. These symptoms are common during pregnancy."

"Oh but......"

"Don't worry, I will prescribe some medicines which will reduce her nausea a bit. I will take her to hospital tomorrow and conduct some regular checkups" said Suma.

"Can't we go now? I mean we should get them done soon right?"

"No need, she is fine and the check up is just a regular one."

"Okay, I will bring her to your hospital tomorrow"

"Congratulations once again, take care of her" saying that Suma went to her home. He went to his room and saw Shruthi sleeping peacefully. After vomiting in the cab, she slept off on his shoulder. He carried her to their home and after settling her on bed he called Suma worriedly.

He got on bed beside her and kissed her forehead. After taking her into his arms, he too slept off.

Next day after her check up, Krishna treated her like a glass doll. He decided to not let her do any house hold chores.

He prepared a timetable and made a chart with timings of juice ,snacks, tablets ,lunch & dinner. Every morning he insisted Shruthi to take walk for some time in the nearby park. Shruthi bore his over caring nature for 2 days after that she couldn't withstand his rules and picked a fight with him.

Suma who came there unexpectedly witnessed their banter, seeing Suma Shruthi complained about his rules to her sadly. After laughing for some time hearing his military rules, Suma told Krishna to let her do small works . Finally, he agreed to Suma as she is a well known gynecologist.

Karuna came back from her tour within one month and stayed in Mumbai to take care of Shruthi. Once every month she used to visit her son and stay with him for a week.