Part 12

Thanks to the everyone who read and commented on previous part :)

"Kittu" whispered Shruthi. Without saying anything Krishna hugged her stomach tightly and buried his face and kissed her stomach. Shruthi closed her eyes tightly and placed her hands on his shoulders for support.

He continued to kiss her and unable to control the sensations that are causing in her with his kisses, Shruthi entwined her fingers in his wet hair and pulled him more close to her and hugged him tightly to her stomach.

After few seconds, he lifted her in his arms and made her stand on her feet. Krishna looked into her eyes lovingly, he cupped her cheeks in between his hands and started to reduce the distance between them. Shruthi closed her eyes and started to breath heavily, anticipating his lips on her. After few seconds, Shruthi felt his lips on her forehead, she blushed and hugged him tightly resting her head on his chest. Krishna too hugged her and bend his head towards her neck and started pestering kisses on her shoulder, ear and jaw.

Shruthi fisted his hair and closed her eyes tightly. He moved his hand towards her waist and removed the saree pallu end which was tugged there. Shruthi was lost in his kisses that she didn't even realize his hands on her. Continuing his kisses, his hand made its way towards her shoulder and started removing the pin which was holding the saree in place. While removing it, he accidentally poked her with the sharp pin which bought Shruthi out of the passion.

"Ouch" winced Shruthi pulling back from the hug and placed her hand where she felt the pain. She held the saree and rubbed on the skin to ease the pain.

Shruthi turned to Krishna and found him standing making a baby face with the pin in his hand.

Shruthi giggled seeing his expression which made Krishna smile at her. He placed his hands on her waist and before he could think of another move, he heard the wall clock bell and looking at it showing 8 AM.

"Oh god, I'm getting late." groaned Krishna placing his head on her shoulder while his both hands rested on her waist.

Shruthi face fell and she tightened her hands around him without her knowledge.

"Kittu" whispered Shruthi.

Krishna moved back and looked at her face. He slowly reduced the distance between them and kissed her passionately and pulled her more to his body. He didn't gave a chance for her to kiss him back, he nibbled her lower lip and continued to kiss her roughly.

When he was satisfied, he stepped back and was about to walk towards the bed room. Shruthi held his hand, stopping him. Krishna looked at her; Shruthi giving him a sad look with pouted lips. He chuckled seeing her expression, moved towards her and cupped her face.

"Sorry biwi, I have to get ready now otherwise I will be late to meeting." said Krishna while Shruthi nodded her head sadly.

Next 10minutes Shruthi stood at the door step of their bedroom and observed Krishna who was hurriedly getting ready to office.

He walked past her carrying his coat in one hand and his laptop bag in the other, Shruthi followed him behind. He came to living room and hurriedly wore his shoes pressing some keys on his mobile.

"Kittu, breakfast is ready" said Shruthi.

"No biwi, I will have it after the meeting" saying that he held his phone in between his shoulder and neck.

"Yeah I'm coming downstairs, wait for me" saying that Krishna disconnected the call.

"My colleague is waiting biwi, bye " saying that Krishna hurriedly walked towards the door and held the handle.