Part 5

"You didn't tell me that you were coming today" complained that girl pulling away from the hug.

"I had to come because of the meetings" said Krishna smiling.

"At least try to change your work schedule now. You are a married man now , spare some time for your wife as well." warned that girl.

"Sure Madam" said Krishna saluting her.

"Where is your biwi, mister? " asked that girl looking around.

Shruthi stood there as she doesn't know what to do. She never thought that she would witness Krishna hugging other girl. Unable to see their closeness Shruthi marched towards them. The girl noticed Shruthi and smiled at her while Shruthi glared at her for hugging her Kittu and stood beside Krishna.

"Shruthi, right? " asked that girl smiling.
Before Shruthi could answer , Krishna pulled Shruthi close to him by her waist and answered for her. This time Shruthi felt happy seeing him pulling her close to him that too in front of that girl .

"Shruthi, this is Suma. Suma, this is my wife Shruthi " Krishna introduced them to each other.

"Hello Shruthi, finally glad to see you" said Suma and hugged Shruthi affectionately.

"Hello " Shruthi replied returning her hug as she doesn't want to be rude to the guest.

"Who is she Kittu?"Shruthi asked turning to Krishna.

"Biwi, she stays in the opposite flat and is a very good friend of mine." told Krishna.

"Oh..." before they could talk further Suma's phone rang.

"Hello hubby, coming.... I'm outside our house" saying that Suma disconnected the call and turned to Shruthi to talk something.

Few seconds later, the opposite door opened and a man came out carrying a baby boy in his arms.

"Suma, here hold him. He has been crying from the last half an hour. I tried a lot to make him stop crying but he is not stopping " complained that man and handed the baby to Suma. Suma took the baby and tried to console him.

"Hey Krishna. When did you arrive?" asked that man seeing Krishna.

"Just half an hour back, Vamsi" replied Krishna.

"Is this your wife?" asked Vamsi pointing Shruthi.

"Yeah" he then introduced Vamsi to Shruthi as Suma's husband while Shruthi politely wished him.

"Why did you disturbed them at this time, Suma?"

"I was coming home but saw lights switched on in Krishna's house. So thought to check whether he came or not " explained Suma rocking the baby in her arms to make him stop crying.

Seeing the baby, Shruthi instantly fell in love with him though he was crying, he was so adorable.

"Is he hungry? Where is his milk bottle? Did you feed him milk?" Suma asked Vamsi.

"Yeah I fed him but after drinking the milk he started crying more. May be he is missing his Mom like his father." said Vamsi wrapping his arms around Suma's shoulder while Suma blushed whispering 'Shut up' and elbowed him on his stomach.

Krishna laughed seeing the duo. While Shruthi stood there not knowing what is happening.

"Coming from hospital? At this hour?" Krishna asked Suma.

Suma is a doctor(Gynecologist), she works at a famous hospital in the city. Vamsi and Krishna are friends , previously they both worked in same company too but now Vamsi shifted to another company but Krishna continued working in the same company. Suma and Vamsi had a love marriage. The baby boy is 10 months old, after Suma's delivery she took 6 months leave but now she goes to hospital whenever there is an emergency case.