Part 8

Next day as usual Krishna was waked up by Shruthi with a bed coffee. After having breakfast, he went to office not before stealing a kiss from his wife. In the evening when Krishna came home, he used to take her to nearby site seeing places. This continued for another 2 days both were happy with each other.

They both were disturbed about only one thing , for Shruthi it is how to keep Krishna away from touching her and for Krishna how to wait for another few days to make her completely his. Shruthi and Suma bond also increased during this time. Suma liked Shruthi so much and started treating her like her little sister by pampering her. Shruthi got attached with sunny more as she loved Kids and it is very easy for her to get close to kids with her antics.

She used to prepare lunch along with breakfast as Krishna preferred to have homemade food which he missed badly in those 8 years when he was away from home. Whole day Shruthi used to spend her time with Sunny and Suma. When Suma was busy with household chores Shruthi takes Sunny to her flat.

Krishna went to office early that day leaving Shruthi alone at home as he has some important meeting that day. She packed lunch for him and after that Suma came and gave Sunny to Shruthi as she has some work in the kitchen and Sunny was disturbing her. Shruthi played with Sunny until he slept off. She thought of dropping Sunny in Suma's flat and then start cooking some sweet dish for Krishna. The main door was opened so she went in thinking that Suma might be in Kitchen.

"Suma di...where are you? " shouted Shruthi from Kitchen as she didn't find her there.

Shruthi called her again but didn't get any response. When she was about to call Suma again, she heard some hushing sounds from the bedroom. Thinking that Suma might be talking on phone she moved towards the bedroom.

"Leave me Vamsi, Shruthi is coming" saying that Suma came out of his arms and heard Shruthi calling her from kitchen.

"coming Shruthi" shouted Suma and started moving towards the door.

"Please Suma, just 2 min. You don't have any time for me now" said Vamsi sadly holding her hand.

"Arey, it's not like that. Enough of your drama. Go to office now, I will be waiting for you at night" saying that Suma winked at him and kissed him on his lips.

Shruthi eyes widened seeing their romantic moment and she immediately closed her eyes and moved back and came to living room. Both Suma and Vamsi came out and saw Shruthi in the living room. Suma was embarrassed to face Shruthi; silently saying bye to his wife Vamsi left to office.

Seeing Sunny asleep in Shruthi's arms, Suma understood the reason for her visit. She thanked Shruthi for taking care of Sunny and took her to bedroom and placed him on his crib.

Later both started talking while Shruthi wasn't paying attention to what Suma is blabbering as her thoughts were totally engrossed on the scene happened few minutes ago where Suma kissing Vamsi. After half an hour, Shruthi took leave and was about to walk outside the main door. Suma understood that Shruthi was thinking something during their conversation she didn't probe her thinking she might confess herself willingly but she didn't.

"Shruthi, do you want to ask something?"

"Di...that..."

"Tell me Shruthi" Suma insisted.

"Di, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" asked Shruthi apprehensively.

"ha Shruthi, why are you asking permission? You can ask me anything. You are like my little sister." Says Suma smiling .

"That..That.... You kissed Vamsi " said Shruthi and closed her eyes tightly.

"Oh....You saw it" says Suma flushed .