Part 9

First of all, thank you so much for your response on last chapter. I was so happy seeing your response on this story. Many readers told me that they were laughing while reading this story, I'm glad that my characters are making you laugh. Hope you all enjoy this part as well.

************************************************

"Di, why will Kittu take cold shower when we have geaser in our bathroom?" asked Shruthi after few seconds of blushing.

"That you ask your Krishna" said Suma smiling wickedly.

"Please di, tell me na" pleaded Shruthi.

"Okay don't ask him now. Ask him the reason when you are ready to accept him." said Suma convincingly as she is too shy to answer this question.

"Okay " agreed Shruthi after few minutes of pleading.

"Shruthi, out of curiosity I'm asking you - If you won't let Krishna touch you then how did you thought that you would get pregnant?" asked Suma remembering the conversation where Shruthi and Krishna had a talk about kids.

"Like every other girl I will get pregnant" stated Shruthi.

"How?"

"After few months of marriage, the married couple goes to a doctor and the doctor prescribes them some medicines then the girl gets pregnant and after 9 months she will give birth to the baby." hearing this Suma burst out laughing.

"Are.... you.... serious..... Shruthi?" asked Suma in between the laughter.

"Yeah di, I have seen few girls in my village"

"Oh god "groaned Suma. They both had a girl talk for some more time.

After some time, Shruthi came home and prepared Krishna's favorite dish. She is so relieved now as if a burden of mountain which she has been carrying is kept aside. She happily prepared his favorite dishes. That night Krishna called the home phone and informed Shruthi that he will be late.

As Vamsi also informed her that he will be late, Suma gave company to Shruthi the whole evening and when Suma was ready to see her favorite show Sunny started crying, disturbing her. Shruthi told Suma to enjoy the program and took sunny to her bedroom to console him. Suma was immersed in watching TV that she didn't noticed the time. Krishna came home and opened the door with his spare key as he thought Shruthi would be asleep.

When he entered the living room he was surprised to see Suma. After talking to her, he walked towards the bedroom as she told him that Shruthi is with Sunny in their bedroom.

When he was about to enter the room he saw Shruthi peacefully sleeping on their bed with Sunny asleep beside her. She kept pillow on one side of bed as a precaution to prevent Sunny from falling down in his sleep and other side she slept by placing her hand on Sunny's stomach.

He admired the sight in front of him by leaning against the door. Suma who thought of taking Sunny with him to her flat came and stood beside Krishna.

"She will be a great mother to your kids" said Suma bringing Krishna out of his thoughts.

"Yeah" said Krishna smiling looking at the Sunny and Shruthi who were looking like a mother and child.

"She is so naive and innocent Krishna" said Suma while Krishna gave a confused look.

"I want to talk to you about Shruthi not as your friend but as her sister and doctor. Let's sit" saying that Suma gestured him to the living room while Krishna walked behind her confusedly.