Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Hello People, I thought I should thank few people specially for encouraging me with their comments since the start of this story as their encouragement made me write these many chapters for this story. Extremely sorry if I forgot to mention any of your names.

@Nithu15 @sharmistra @yagappar @paarri @DeepaRam7 @aparnapoduri @priya0602 @xeniapalvin7 @Isabelle8098 @_emerald_eyes @background21 @mayflower1993 @Khushi95 @sweetiechesh @moon_dancer05 @Zumi96 @neha12056 @sravs7 @SaArsH27 @TAB1129 @Anchal2310 @Phoenix_941 @chand28 @lifestory1995 @cuteangle0 @swatz82 @beautiful-life3 @tamiiwadha @DigbijoyChoudhury @ayershie @precious1113 @vinidzi @anish_17 @vicious_angel

I thought of thanking these awesome people with a bonus chapter yeah.... you read it correctly... the surprise I mentioned in epilogue II is this only, A BONUS CHAPTER on Shruthi and Krishna.....

This bonus chapter is dedicated to each one of you dearies and also for the people who kept on giving your support by voting on each chapter. Hope you all are happy.....Happy reading!!

********************************************************

It was one of the days when Shruthi was on her periods. Krishna took good care of her and pampered her. He didn't let her do any household chores, he prepared food for both of them. He didn't made her uncomfortable in any way.

Five days later, Krishna took Shruthi to a mall to buy necessary items upon Shruthi's persistence, though Krishna preferred to stay with his biwi at home doing naughty stuff. They strolled around the mall for 3 hours with Shruthi holding his arm, interlinking her fingers with Krishna's.

"Kittu"

"Hmmm"

"I can't walk, I'm tired and hungry too" said Shruthi pouting.

Krishna smiled and removed her hold on his hand and pulled her closer to him by placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Okay, there is a food court in the 4th floor. If you want we will go there and have something otherwise we can go out to some other restaurant and have our dinner. What do you want to do?"

"Let's go the 4th floor, we will have our dinner here only." said Shruthi dragging him towards the lift.

Both of them reached 4th floor, where whole floor has different food stalls like dominos ,KFC, pizza hut, McDonalds, Punjabi food, Chinese food etc.. and tables were arranged.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Krishna looking at the stalls as each stall is filled with few customers. He turned to her after few seconds as she didn't reply to his question and saw her thinking something deeply.

"Biwi...you dragged me here saying that you are hungry. Now when I'm asking you what you want to eat, you are not replying. What are you thinking so deeply?" asks Krishna.

"Wait Kittu, I'm thinking about that only." saying that Shruthi placed her forefinger on her chin and started tapping it making Krishna laugh at her childish act.

"Why are you laughing? Did I crack some joke? " asked Shruthi irritated.

"No nothing. Tell me what you are thinking about, I will help you. " said Krishna.

"Last time when I went to Delhi. Sujith baiyya (Karuna's son) ordered something from outside, Kittu. At first I didn't liked it but later it was tasty. I forgot the name. I'm trying to remember that item name " explained Shruthi.

"Why do you think you will get it here?"

"He told me that restaurant has so many branches and also available in malls."