Part 6

Shruthi doesn't know how to tell Krishna to stay away from her. With each passing day, he is trying to get more intimate with her and more than that it is being difficult for her to control herself and not to kiss him back.

Shruthi spend some time arranging the house neatly and watched TV for some time and then when she got bored. She decided to go to Suma's house as in the morning she didn't talked to her properly and also she wanted to thank her. She went to kitchen and prepared a sweet dish to give it to Suma. After packing it in a box she locked her flat and rang the door bell of opposite flat.

Suma opened it and smiled seeing Shruthi, invited her into the house. She thanked her and gave the sweet dish to Suma. After talking for sometime both the girls became very close and Shruthi started to feel Suma as her sister and liked her very much. Shruthi spent hours in Suma's house , talking and playing with Sunny. In the evening she came to her flat to get ready to go out with Krishna.

Krishna started to his home happily to see his wife and spend time with her as whole day though he was busy he kept thinking about her but couldn't get a chance to call and talk to her. He stopped in the mid-way and purchased few things for Shruthi. Today I will take her out, we will have dinner outside and after coming home we can do ahem ahem and I will make her mine without any disturbances thought Krishna happily. He rang the door bell, after few seconds the door was opened and Shruthi came to his view looking pale.

"What happened, biwi?" asked Krishna worriedly seeing her face. She opened her mouth to speak but immediately covered it with her hands and rushed to bedroom.

Krishna followed her inside and found her in the bathroom. As the bathroom door was open, he rushed inside and found her emptying her stomach. He rushed to her and covered her ears with his hands.

After helping her clean her mouth, Krishna took her to the bedroom and made her lay on the bed.

"What happened, Shruthi?" Krishna asked restlessly. Without answering anything, she clutched her stomach, closing her eyes she went to unconscious state.

Krishna was scared not knowing anything, he patted her cheek but Shruthi didn't open her eyes.

Krishna took out his phone and asked Suma to come to his flat immediately. Few seconds later, Suma came.

"Why did you call me, Krishna?" asked Suma.

"Shruthi vomited and she fell unconscious clutching her stomach. I don't know what's wrong with her. Please check her Trish, I'm scared"

"Wait, let me check her. You wait outside."

Krishna walked out of the bedroom after glanced a look at Shruthi's pale face.

Few minutes later, Trish came out of the room. Krishna immediately asked what's wrong with Shruthi's health but Trish remained silent.

"Tell me Trish, what happened to her? You are scaring me more with your silence" shouted Krishna.

"Krishna, she is perfectly alright. Nothing to worry" assured Suma.

"Nothing to worry, she is vomiting her guts out and fell unconscious. You are telling me not to worry" asks Krishna frustrated.

"It's common Krishna , nothing to worry. It's just that she is...she is....on her mo...monthly." replied Suma awkwardly.

"Oh Is she in pain? But why is she vomiting?" said Krishna relaxing a bit.

" She is sleeping now. Sometimes few feel nauseous during this time, maybe she was tired with the journey and all. Don't worry I will give a medicine, the pain and nausea feeling will reduce a bit after having that."