Epilogue I

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on last chapter :) .

Hope you all enjoy the first part of the epilogue, Yup! I divided epilogue into two parts.

Happy reading !!

**************************************************************

One month later:

One Thursday night after Krishna coming to home.

"You are not coming?" asks Shruthi narrowing her eyes.

"I have an important meeting on Saturday morning biwi, I can't " said Krishna.

"But I told Maasi that I will start to Delhi tomorrow "

"It's okay, I will call her and tell her that we will visit her some other day"

" She is going to visit holy places on Sunday night. She will return after 2 months and moreover it had been more than 4 months since I have seen her"

"Oh, we shall start on Saturday, okay?"

"No I want to go and spend at least one day with her."

"Okay you go, if possible I will start on Saturday." says Krishna irritated.

"Please Kittu, you also come. We will go tomorrow "

"No, I can't. I have an important meeting. If you want, I will book tickets for you" said Krishna angrily.

"Okay, I will go tomorrow" saying that Shruthi went to kitchen while Krishna booked train tickets for her next day journey.

Later that night Shruthi and Krishna were lying on their bed. She covered her whole body with the blanket.

"Biwi" said Krishna removing the blanket from her face.

"Hmmm"

"Are you angry on me?" asked Krishna caressing his fingers on her cheek.

"No"

"Then why are you silent? Won't you talk to me"

"I'm sleepy" saying that Shruthi turned to her side and again covered her head with the duvet.

Sighing Krishna too slept without saying anything as he got habituated to her anger and mood swings. From the last few days she has been acting weirdly, getting upset over small things.

Next morning Krishna went early to office and came back at 3 PM taking 2 hours permission to drop Shruthi at railway station. Krishna booked a cab to railway station as it is difficult to take the luggage on bike.

All the while Shruthi didn't speak a word with him and continued giving silent treatment to him. He tried so many ways to talk to her but she didn't budge.

Both reached to railway station, after checking her coach number and seat number; he placed her luggage neatly near her seat. Shruthi sat on her window seat silently looking through the window.
Krishna went out and bought some snacks, cool drinks and passed it to Shruthi through window.
Without saying anything Shruthi took them and placed it in her bag.

"You won't talk to me "

Shruthi just turned her face to the other side.

"Biwi, try to understand. I too don't want to send you alone but I can't cancel the meeting in the last minute" says Krishna.

"It's okay. You are getting late to office." said Shruthi

Krishna placed his inside the window grill and took Shruthi's hand into his.