Ch:1- Arrival

Welcome readers. Before you go ahead with the story, I would suggest you see the trailer of this book first. Click on the video above for the trailer. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it. Have a great time...

The plane was going to land exactly on time and why not, after all, it was Qatar Airways. Sitting in the first-class seat, I could see many of Bangladesh's affluent people, whom I read about every day in the morning newspaper. To become a politician I had to be always updated with the country's current affairs. Dad likes it a lot when I can beat his friends in the debate that they start and then lose because of their lack of knowledge. Dad has really high hopes with me that I want to make it come true.

I was in the middle row, and on my right, I had one of the biggest businessmen now comedian Naveen Mahbub. I am a big fan of his. I wanted to talk to him, but he seemed really tired so I thought of not disturbing him. On my left I had another businessman, Abrar Ahmed he must be coming back from one of his international business ventures. He is quite often in the newspaper because of his one after one success. He is the most eligible and one of the most successful youngest entrepreneurs of Bangladesh. He was reading something on his laptop with a lot of attention. As if his life depended on it. He sat there with one of his legs stretched and the other vertically straight, supporting his laptop. His long front hair bent towards his forehead. It seemed he always kept them at the back but now he was too concentrated on his work to move them away. His black coat's buttons were open and his tie was hanging loose on his neck. He looked amazing. He was the perfect dream man for any woman. My gaze suddenly tore from him, as I saw the air hostess approaching him. I turned my head immediately so that I don't get caught staring at him.

As I turned on my right, my eyes fell on Naveen Mahbub who was smirking at me. A blush crept through my cheeks and I immediately put both my hands on my face, to hide from this utter embarrassment. I removed my hands from my face when Naveen called Abrar. Naveen had a huge grin on his face. I stared at him with dilated eyes, which was more like a death glare. Thankfully, he seemed to ask Abrar how his business venture went while taking a sip from his apple juice. I sigh with relief. I wanted to sit straight but I didn't have the courage to. I was in a very awkward position and that just converted Naveen's grin into laughter. Abrar, I knew had a shocked expression on his face, as he blurted out, "What's so funny?"

I couldn't hold my laugh either. We both were glancing at each other and laughing like crazy. Just that I was laughing silently and he was trying to get his voice low. I could hear Abrar shutting his laptop. With the sound of his gesture, he was definitely getting up from his seat for us, if the air hostess wouldn't have called me. I turned my face immediately, only for it to be seen by Abrar. My laugh vanished. The plane was again silent until the air hostess broke it off, by asking which beverage I would like to have and if I needed anything. Abrar positioned back in his seat properly not moving his gaze from mine. But it broke when Naveen interrupted "obviously she will have an apple juice." I looked at him again for both of us to burst into laughter. We were enjoying this little joke between us that Abrar was completely unaware of. Finally, Naveen Mahbub asked for my name. I cleared my throat to answer, "Hi, I am Sadia Haqh." I forwarded my hand to him while I knew Abrar was hearing us. Naveen shook my hand with a pleasure-able smile on his face. "You made my day Sadia."He said. I also didn't step back and told him that I was a great fan of his. Another huge smile crossed his face. We both looked at Abrar only to find him intently looking at his laptop again, with a coffee on his stretched hands. He must be exhausted, but he seemed like a person who would never admit that.

The plane ride was then silent. I stole occasional glances on Abrar, only to find him working. His eyes looked sore he must have not slept well. I mentally hit myself on my back for why was I thinking about him like a wife or a girlfriend would do. I might not even see him after today. I tried to lie comfortably and shut my eyes, to forget any Naveen Mahbub or Abrar Ahmed sitting beside me. My sleep was broken when I found out that we were about to land. The journey was over I was back in Bangladesh forever. A smile spread on my face at that idea. I looked on both sides. Naveen was sorting some papers in his bag and Abrar was finally lying, closing his eyes. He looked so much in need of good sleep. He must be a workaholic to the core.

~~~~~~

After I reached the airport exit, I found my Dad standing there behind his red siren car and with a line of police jeep and vehicles standing in the queue. I ran and hugged him tightly. I have missed him a lot. As I parted from him I could see my dad's proud face. "So my Sadu ready to be a politician?" I stood straight and said to him with a salute, "Yes Sir." I hugged him again wishing the world could just stop right there. My fatherly affection time was over when my father raised his loud voice to say, "Are Abrar?"I stood aside to give him better access to my dad.

"Assalualaikum, MP shaheb."

Abrar greeted. My dad gave him a huge smile.

"So still making money young man? You are really making Bangladesh proud. I heard you have plans to hit the international market?"

"Yes, uncle just had a London trip for that." "Oh, I see you came in the same flight as my daughter then."

He looked at me. For some reason, it was hard to keep his gaze fix on me. So I looked down. But immediately my father held my shoulder and introduced me to him.

"This is my daughter Sadia she has recently completed her higher studies in politics." I managed to look at him.

"Nice, I hope she will be a great politician like you too. He looked back at my dad.

"Ok then Abrar, see you soon," Dad said.

"Yes, uncle. I was thinking of coming to you some time."

"Sure. Anytime son." With that, we got into the car and headed for our home.

At last, the home was the next stop.

*****************************************

Please vote and comment if you like the story. It will really boost my confidence in me to write more. The story has a huge plot. So I really need good appreciations to go on.

Thank you for reading the story. Hope you enjoyed it. In the next chapter, there will be Abrar's point of view. Hope you guys are excited about it.