Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)

Hey guys! I have attached a video on top. I am going crazy for this singer nowadays. I found out about him from merry_go_round, one of my favorite writers on watt pad. You will soon get to know why I have attached this song as you read. So here you go...

Enjoy.

It was 1'o clock in the morning when I reached home. I was worried about what dad was thinking, as I didn't do quite well on the show. I knew he had seen it and might be quite upset with me.

I found mom in the dining room waiting for me with the food laid on the table. I asked her whether dad was awake or not? She replied with a no. Then I asked her if they saw the TV show? She said that they did. Mom seemed tired and sleepy so I didn't want to bother her with my questions anymore.

I ate my food quietly which was hardly making its way through my throat. Food just didn't taste good anymore. After taking some bites I told mom that I was done and she can go to sleep now. After she left, the maids started cleaning the table. I made my way to the fridge and grabbed the strawberry flavor ice-cream box. I got some large scoops of it in a glass bowl and headed to my room.

It was 2'o clock in the morning now, still, there was no trace of sleep in my eyes. I was feeling a rush of impatience throughout my body that just increased after the dose of ice-cream. I was strolling in my room from here to there, trying everything out, to calm myself down. But nothing was working.

Suddenly, my body started to shiver, as I heard a roar of the motorbike's engine shut down. I didn't know but my mind suggested it was Maruf, or maybe I just wanted it to be him.

I slowly kept one after one gentle steps towards my window. My heart was beating very fast and my subconscious was repeating the mantra of his name. As if my whole being wanted it to be him. I slid the curtain off in a swift movement and stepped back immediately, as I saw Maruf standing against his bike.

His eyes were on my window now. I didn't know if he could see me or not but I could see him clearly from my position. He changed his clothes, he was no longer in the White Panjabi anymore but in a black shirt, with a dark brown leather jacket on top of it and in light blue ripped jeans. How good he was looking now I wish I could tell him that.

My subconscious mind was now buzzing with red alerts, but my body was being involuntary to it. I felt some strong forces pulling me towards the window and when I did, his eyes were locked into mine. It was like we could stare at each other like this for our entire life.

The depth in his dark brown eyes was immense. I felt like I was drowning in them. His strong emotions were visible in his eyes. As if he was craving for me and wanted me right there in front of him. He just confirmed it by turning his head towards his bike, not moving his burning gaze from mine. He was asking me to come along with him on his bike.

I grabbed my curtains tightly, I knew this was wrong. Everything was happening too fast. I shouldn't go with him anywhere now, but those eyes, those eyes reflected so much trust and lust for me. They were so promising as if they screamed that he was never going to hurt me.

For the first time in my life, I didn't want to listen to my subconscious mind. I wanted to disobey it and live this moment with him. As if it was my only chance. My only chance to live my life fully.

I closed my curtains like I opened it and took my room keys from the drawer. I locked my door from inside and gently walked down the stairs sneaking everywhere. The whole house was mute and dark, except for some decorating lights which faintly lit showing me my way. I opened the locks of the main door making as much as low noise possible and finally, I was out of the house.

Two guard dogs were sleeping soundly on the stairs of the veranda. As I went outside the gate, I found the guards lying flat on the road. For a moment I was numb but then his voice seized my attention.