Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)

I have attached Sadia's picture on top, how she looked in this chapter.

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to inform you that our International Export Project will be on hold for a few months. I know you guys were excited about it, however because of some unavoidable issues that I won't be able to tell now; we have to stop working on this project. I would like you guys to return to your previous positions until we initiate this project again. So for today, this meeting is dismissed here."

I didn't want to look at the face of my co-workers. Their face reflected so many questions, that I won't be able to answer now. I looked at dad, at the far end of the table; he had an unreadable expression on his face. When the room became empty, I took my seat facing him.

"So what's the problem?" Dad finally asked. I took a deep breath, opening the buttons of my coat.

"Our project won't be a success until we get our goods the benefits and facilities of the highest priority sectors. We need as much as low-income tax exemptions and air transport facilities at concessionary rates that only the government can give us based on top priorities, only then can our project stand on a profit margin."

"Invest in the upcoming election then. That is a golden opportunity to make good bonds with the government. If you want we can hold a meeting with MP Anwar Haq."

"That we will do dad but the main problem is not that. The main problem is what is the guarantee that they are going to give us what we want after they win the election? We can't make any legal contract for security nor can we blame them if they deny our help. The project is a big one and we have a lot of demands."

"What is in your mind then son?" Dad asked with a smirk on his face as if he knew what I have thought and just wanted to confirm it by asking.

"If we are going to pay them such a huge amount then we would also like something in return, as a token of appreciation, right?

"And what will that be?" He asked with a huge grin on his face.

"It will be MP Anwar Haq's daughter's hand in my hand. She will be our seal to this deal."

There was a long silence in the room. Dad seemed in deep thought before he finally spoke up. 

"I have indeed nurtured a son with a cunning brain. It knows all ways to all problems' solutions."

We both got up from our respective chairs understanding our silent gesture; dad patted me on my shoulder and said, "When are we meeting MP Anwar?"

"Very soon, dad," I replied.

When dad left the room I sat back. There was still another hurdle to overcome. I have news from my internal sources that MP Anwar is thinking to marry his daughter somewhere else. Whom? It was still unknown and before I find that out, I won't be able to keep any further steps.

As the obstacles in this project were increasing, the more it was making me determined towards my goal. Everything was getting more and more interesting. After all, where is the fun, without any complications?

(Sadia's POV)

I have been doing a lot of preparations for my talk show which was held today. Now I was in my car heading towards the studio. For my dress up I chose to wear my usual with minimal makeup. I wore a light green closed neck, round top with jeans, and left my hair open. And for my search work, I have also been searching on Maruf Hussein on Google and social networking sites, as it was important to know about your opposition player so that you can tackle him easily.