Ch:32-Little Acceptances

(Sadia's POV)

I stretched my hands on the bed, as my sleep slowly faded, and felt it was already morning. When my hand didn't find any obstacle, and only felt the smooth bed sheet against my skin my eyes snapped open. The bed side beside me was empty. Abrar wasn't there. My eyes roamed around the room for the nurse but she wasn't there too. Was I so late waking up? I looked at the large wall clock and saw that it was eight in the morning.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom without a second thought. After showering, I chose to wear a light green salwar kameez which had dark green border. It was cotton comfortable and made me look slimmer. I brushed my hair nicely and quickly went out. I found mom on my way to study and there was a smile on her face as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning Sadia." She said caressing my hair with her hand. I felt so blessed having her as my mother in law or else normally mother in laws are so evil as the show in the serial and books. But she was nothing like that. She was a real sweet heart. "Your Abrar brought his office at home. At least, thank god, he didn't decide to go to office indeed." Mom said with a sneer, I knew somewhere she was happy, Abrar was working like before and me too I guess. But he needed to rest too.

"Mom shouldn't we stop him, he should take rest." I said as the concern of his health hit me.

"I know, Sadia do you think I didn't try to but if he listens to me then right? Why don't you give it a try. Jenny is there too." The last words that she said just moved the floor under my feet. What was that Jenny doing here again? Wasn't she satisfied enough the last time. Oh how did I forget, she is his assistant right? That too personal. But that doesn't mean she will interfere with our personal life too.

~~~~~~~

I contemplated standing outside the study, if I should enter or not? Then something strange struck my head. The last time he was with me in the dressing area, and clearing all the misunderstandings he told me that, he wanted to see if it mattered to me seeing him with someone else. But how did he know I was about to come to his study? Was he making me a fool? And how stupid of me, he sold it and I bought it? Why didn't I interrogated him? He also immediately left after keeping his point, so that I don't question him any further. The more I thought the more messed up I felt. What did Abara want?

This time I decided to open the door very slowly. While I prayed, that he doesn't shatter my trust again. As I slowly peeked in, they were looking at me. I quickly restrained my posture, stood straight and entered the study. Was there a camera fit outside? I really had to check. How do they know all the time that I am entering?

"Won't you have breakfast downstairs?" I asked my voice loud and clear, with no trace of any emotions.

"No. Send the breakfast here and Jenny's too." The way her name rolled of his tongue, it just made my blood boil at hundred degree Celsius. I needed to act mature, thats what I reminded myself. I was Abrar's wife and no one could take my place in his life. She was just a secretory. An outsider.

"What would you like to have Jenny for the breakfast, cornflakes, sandwich, porota bhaji, toast? And for beverage tea or coffee?" I said in one breath putting a huge fake smile on my face that I could master.

Both stared at me for a second, more like gawking at me with their awe faces.

"Tea and sandwich will be fine, Sadia."

"Off course and with some poison." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry, did you say anything?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Off course no." I will send them in. As I was about to turn, she called me again.

"Sadia. Make sure to put mint in the tea." What? Did I just hear that? She wanted mint in her tea. Were they going to kiss after breakfast? I felt my skin was burning now, as my blood rushed in full frequency.