Ch:17-Silence

(Abrar's POV)

I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't restrain the urge to kiss her.

"Abrar." She screamed behind me, while I kept walking towards my room, then to my dressing room and she followed me there too.

"What Sadia?"

"I told you not to kiss me." I opened my coat and started loosening my tie, while thinking what to tell her.

"I will seriously kill you someday Abrar Ahmed. Just because I didn't push you at that time doesn't mean that I am okay with it. You just can't do what you feel like." Okay now she went too far by taking my name. No one takes my name in that offensive tone. I clutched my hand hard to control my anger but I failed.

I threw the watch on the floor that I opened and then in a nanosecond I pinned both of her hands to the wall, inhaling her from her neck. The scent of her skin and hair was mind wrecking. I could sense the fear running in her blood vessels.

"Abrar?"

"Hmm....?" I started tracing her neck with the edge of my nose and kept going deep down her. With every touch against her skin the urge to kiss her kept increasing even more. It went impossible to not kiss her anymore and to taste her skin. The next moment my lips reached back to her neck, consuming her and devouring her with all my want.

"Abrar no."

She pleaded and somewhere I knew that I should stop. I was going way far. But my inner demon had a strong stand too which I had to fight with. I had to leave her and I finally did.

I released her hand and I was soon pushed with all force. I looked at her face. A drop of tear escaped from her eyes, making my whole being move. I kept a step forward to console her and apologise to her if I have hurt her sentiments however she stopped me right there, showing her palm to me.

"Don't you dare come near me." She said with all her force and anger. I stepped back without trying anymore as I didn't want her to cry which she was on the verge of.

She left the dressing room, leaving me to think about my actions. I realised I was wrong and I shouldn't have been so impatient. I should have given her more time.

After changing I went inside and found her sleeping on the bed. For some reason I felt terrible. I regretted what I did a few minutes back and if I didn't do something about that I thought I would go crazy. I thought that I should give her the promise that I won't kiss her anymore. That was the only way that I could stop myself and in return she should get normal with me like before.

"Sadia." I called her name out but there was no reply.

"I think I will give you the promise that I won't kiss you anymore." As I said a pillow was thrown at me. That was the third time and here I was being nice to her. I thought there was no need to now anymore instead she should face the consequences for what she did the three consecutive times.

"Forget what I said, and be prepared because I might kiss you anytime sweet heart and that should be your punishment for what you did just now."

"No." She got out of the blanket and sat on the bed.

"You need to give me the promise giant beast." I went to the bed, taking my side and laid down.

"Fine then you don't need to give the promise instead I will give you one that from now on I won't talk to you anymore, giant beast."

What? I heard her lay down in the bed too and turn away from me. She and not talking? Isn't that impossible? Who is she kidding? Let's see how long she doesn't talk to me. I turned away too and closed my eyes.