Chapter:40-Fully His

******Last Chapter*******

(Sadia's POV)

After I reached home I immediately called Zarin, to know if she was okay. Maruf's threat still buzzed in my ears that Zarin will pay for the price. If something happens to her then I can never forgive myself. I couldn't let anything happen to her. The phone ranged and ranged building up my anxiousness. I didn't understand why she wasn't picking up her phone. I tried to be optimistic. Nothing will happen to her I repeated to myself.

Finally, she picked up but that was what I thought. It was Rayan at the other end of the phone.

"Hi Sadia what's up?" Why would he pick up her phone?

"Can I speak to Zarin." This man sounded disgusting to me and I had no wish whatsoever to talk to him. I just wanted to confirm that Zarin was okay.

"So desperate to talk with your sister-in-law. I am related to you as well so you can sometime talk with her husband as well you know." I really wanted to cut the call right then but patience was all that I needed now. I was going to deal with this, I motivated myself.

"Is she okay." I spoke up.

"She is definitely fine I won't harm her don't worry about that. After all she is the source of my money." This time I felt anger rushing in my nerves. This man was beyond pathetic.

"I think you are the most pathetic man I have ever seen." I really couldn't hold it to myself anymore. "If you need money you should go and earn it yourself, instead of using your wife who thinks you as her entire world."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about Sadia. Good that you brought the topic yourself. She thinks me as her entire world. That's true you and I both know that. And if you want, only if you want she can continue believing that I am her entire world. I will forever endear her like I have been and give her all the happiness that my baby deserves. She will never have to go through any pain and she will be forever happy with me. But I need finance to retain her happiness as well you know, which your husband would never give to me but Maruf will if your divorce Abrar. Then why don't you just do that as soon as possible and get rid of all the tension and suffering that's bothering you. You don't have to be worried about Zarin's safety anymore and I assure you no harm will be done to her. Are you getting me Sadia?" I didn't know why the whole world was trying to separate us. What wrong did our marriage do? Why did it matter to people so much for me to be not with Abrar. I love Abrar the most in this world and if our separation brings happiness in his sister's life, it would ultimately bring happiness in his life. And that's all I wanted and I would do everything in my hand for that. I made up my mind and knew I wasn't going to step back anymore. I should be doing what I was supposed to do long ago. Get a divorce from Abrar.

"I will do as per as you want Rayan. I will get divorce from Abrar as soon as possible. But you have to ensure me that you won't let any harm on Zarin and keep her forever happy." I said with my heavy voice and trying to be as determined as I could.

"Sure Sadia. After all that's what I want as well. Keep her happy." I disconnected the call and called Maruf.

He picked it up within a few rings.

"Yes baby." He said with his crooked voice.

"Maruf." Before I could say further he intruded me.