Ch:21-Messed Up

(Abrar's POV)

I decided to meet Taniya after I was done with the manager. I directly headed to the underground section of the resort, to the room where she was. It's been almost four days that she has been trapped here and now I think her imprisonment should end.

I turned the door knob, and entered the room. There I found her sitting on the bed and she didn't look less than a lunatic.

"Hey babes, missed me?"

"Abrar you will see what I can do once I get out of here."

"That we can definitely see but for that you need to get out of here right? And Abrar Ahmed let's you free."

"What?"

"Yes, you are free, as free as a bird. Just that the bird shouldn't fly near me unless it again wants to be caged."

"Abrar you are so evil, you beast."

"Shhh.. you can't call me that babes. I only made it legal for a special person."

"Who? Your wife? She doesn't know what she is in for. At least if she would have got married with my brother she would have known how he was but you? You are way evil than anyone can imagine Abrar."

"Shut up and leave before I change my mind. You will then actually see how evil I can get." She got up as I said that and left the room, making me the most evil person in the world.

As if I was one? I had no other option but to trap her, for these few days were very critical and I didn't want any problems in my way. International export project (IEP) was on again and I made the first export to London. Now everything would go smooth as my goods already made their way to London and no one could stop me anymore. For accomplishing this even if I had to be the most evil person in the world I wouldn't mind.

~~~~~~~

It was almost night when I reached home, after finishing my round to the office. I directly went in to the study after that and started to check all the transactions made today. It was my daily routine and I was also going to get an update on (IEP) today.

~~~~~~~

At 2'o clock when I was done with all my work, I remembered I didn't congratulate my wife on her awesome speech. I totally forgot that. In the morning when I saw her on the TV, I felt so proud of her. She definitely deserved a compliment. I closed the laptop and headed towards my room.

When I went in I found her asleep though. I silently made my way through the dressing room and changed, freshening up. I also had a early morning meeting today so I thought of sleeping instead of doing any more work.

After fifteen minutes I opened my eyes wide, as I heard Sadia sobbing beside me. I woke up immediately and thought she must be sobbing in sleep but she wasn't. She was awake.

"Sadia what happened? Are you okay?" I asked her getting concerned.

She got up from the bed that instant and ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind her with a bang. I was shocked. What happened to her?

I got up from the bed and turned the door knob of the bathroom but found it locked. I knocked on the door for her to react but she didn't. I could hear her cry and she was not even opening the door.

After waiting for a minute I thought of opening the door with the keys. I was running out of all my patience. I got the keys in and turned the knob opening the door.

She was crying, sitting on the bathtub, with a box of tissue near her.

"What happened?" I started walking near her but soon she threw the tissue box on me. For the fourth time, never mind.