Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.

I have attached Sooraj Pancholi's picture on top as Abrar. Here is the hero!!!

Enjoy.

(Abrar's POV)

Sadia's face still kept flashing in my mind. How beautiful she looked at the party? I had a lot of difficulties sleeping, these few days after I saw her in that dark green sari that enveloped her body so nicely, outlining her slim figure and small waist. I so wanted her in my arms, to love her, caress her and protect her.

The way she was looking at me, I felt she wanted to share something with me. Maybe her pain. The glint of happiness that was in her mesmerizing eyes in the plane wasn't there. They were replaced by some eyes full of sorrow. It just burnt me inside. I couldn't see her sad or hurt. I don't know what it was but it did make me realize that somewhere we shared this weird bond between us, that was just there.

But then I thought the reason for her being sad should be quite obvious. Any woman will loathe marrying such a caveman-like Haider Shah. A man with no standard and taste. He wants every woman he sees in his bed. I felt like punching his face into a plastically deformed punching bag for the way he looked at Sadia, rolling his eyes.

He was soon going to pay its prize, I thought.

I had the detective agency following him, and I got some really good pieces of information in my hand, which was soon to be confirmed. The detective agency informed me that, Haider Shah held a party in one of his cottages, on the outskirts of the city and there were drug suppliers involved in it. If the information comes out to be true then, he would be finished for life.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I pounced on it. It was from the detective agency. I quickly received a phone call.

"Sir we are disguised in his party now and we have located the drug suppliers."

"Did you see them handing drugs to the people?"

"Yes, sir they are distributing around the people now."

"Where is Haider Shah?"

"Sir, he is upstairs in a room with a lady."

"What are they doing?"

"We didn't check sir."

"Then check and send me a photo immediately. Tell your other people to take images of the drug distribution. Make sure no mistake is made."

"Sure Sir."

As I ended the phone call with the detective agency, I told Jenny, my secretary to call the press being anonymous, with the new SIM card and inform them about Haider Shah's full and final scandal.

Right after a moment, my phone beeped with an MMS. I clicked on it and thought it was the end of all my problems. I immediately called the detective agency on the spot and told them to get out of the party as soon as possible, as their job was done.

Soon, the media was at the cottage, and then at Haider Shah's room, capturing him naked pinning a lady forcefully on the bed. The news spread like a virus all over Bangladesh. The police soon reached the place and took all the people in the party in their custody. Haider Shah was charged with importing drugs, illegally distributing them, and raping a lady. He was in jail now.

His naked smudged picture was all over TV now, with headlines, 'Haider Shah exposed'.

The news might have moved MP Anwar Haq completely. They were the major investor of the election and their reputation was fully tarnished. Taking any source of help from them would only damage his and his party's reputation now. Hence, there was not even a question of marrying his daughter to that sex maniac.