Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi

(Sadia's POV)

I was woken up in the morning and dressed up, to be here in this sunny garden and let the people put haldi ( turmeric) all over me. It was a ladies function and all the ladies were excited about it except for the bride which was obviously me. I sat on the divan of the stage while the ladies were trying set the music, so that my haldi could be loud and extravagant. I wondered if they are going to dance or not but then I saw a group of dancers entered the garden. They were going to dance on my haldi.

I had my cousin Shopno standing beside me but I couldn't see Mou anywhere. I was getting so embarrassed sitting here though there were only ladies but my delusion broke very early as I saw the giant beast greeting me morning, oh sorry good morning which I knew would never be one if he is here.

"Good morning sweet heart." His face reflected so much evilness when he said that. He was wearing a white shirt today with the sleeves rolled up which made his veins visible. His shirt was a little open too showing some of his chest. He was looking so hot as usual but I knew he was here to make my morning bad because he was most prolly craving for revenge from me.

 He was looking so hot as usual but I knew he was here to make my morning bad because he was most prolly craving for revenge from me

"What brought you here giant beast? It is a ladies function." I said through greeted teeth and keeping my voice low. My blood was now boiling with anger. He sat beside me and whispered in my ears that left tingling sensation all over my body.

"I won't like you to call me that sweet heart."

"As if I care?" I pushed him with all my force and this time I did move him a bit. I got up and decided to leave but as if I could do that? He held my wrist again stopping me. I tried revolving my wrist to get it out of his grip but his hold was so strong.

"You don't want to creat a drama in your haldi, drama queen." He warned me with his evil smirk. For a moment he then looked away from me and the next moment I was in his lap with haldi water splashed all over us. We were completely drenched with a bucket of cold haldi water. I looked for the criminal who did this and saw that it was Mou, holding the empty bucket in her hand with her mouth wide open in shock. I looked at her with death glare.

"Sadia I wanted to splash the water only on your husband but.."

Everyone's attention was on us now and it was so embarrassing. They were looking at us with an awe expression. Then out of nowhere Shopno splashed another bucket of haldi water on her mom. To make the situation normal. Her mom looked at her angrily and I thought this haldi was over but I was completely wrong. A chain reaction then began and everyone started splashing haldi water on everyone. This time it was our turn to give them an awe expression.

I looked at Abrar who looked at me too. I tried to get up from his lap but he slid his hand around my midriff and held me tight. It was tickling everywhere especially in my belly, I wanted to run away from him as far as I could, on top of that I was sitting on his lap. I tried to move his fingers from my midriff, which I knew I could never do until or unless he decides to move it.