Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)

(Abrar's POV)

I grabbed my car key, phone and the jacket from the side table and went out of the room, without looking back at Sadia. I told her what I wanted to tell her and now I had to bring someone else's senses back, I thought. I swipped my phone and dialled the last number on the log. The call rang thrice and then it was picked up.

"Why did it take you so long to answer the call?" I scowled as soon as the person on the other side spoke. While ferociously walking towards my car. "I am on my way, did he come back to his senses?" I asked him holding the staring, and twisting the key.

"Yes sir he did for a while."

"Okay then." I cut the call and pushed the accelerator. It took me almost twenty minutes to reach my factory that was left closed for a while. This was on what I was working with Jamuna group but right now it was a place to beat the hell out of someone. I still remembered how he looked at my Sadia and he was surely gonna pay for it in a few minutes. He will definitely learn how not to wink, very well. I will make sure his each and every body part regret for what he did, before he begs for forgiveness, which I definitely had no intention to give.

The gates of the factory opened and I brought my car to a halt near the entrance. I got my revolver out of my jacket and wore it. After getting out of the car, I dug the revolver, in my jeans and grabbed my phone in my hand. Closing the car door, I locked the car and went in the factory. I swiped my phone, I dialled the last number again, as I saw no sign of my any men. The phone rang loudly, and I followed the ringtone. Something didn't feel right at that moment, I got my revolver, in my hand and kept walking, with my mind at high alert.

After going deep inside the factory, my eyes halted at the sight of AK Shah. My gun was pointed towards him and I knew immediately that we were not the only ones here. Before I could do anything, a hard rod landed on my hand with full force and my revolver, immediately fell on the floor, I was instantly grabbed my four to five men holding my hands and legs, making it impossible for me to move. Another two men came from the front holding long chains, which they buckled around my wrist and attached the ends of them to a ring that was dug in two pillars. I seemed like that they prepared all these from before. Another man than entered with more forces of men, behind him. If I recognised him, he was the wedding planner.

"Ayan Khan." He came in front of me forwarding his hand. I glared at him, anger intensifying inside me. "Oooo sorry I forgot that your hands are not free, how can you shake my hand but you do remember me right? If you don't let me remind you I am your sweetdoll, amazingly beautiful wife's wedding planner, whose life you have ruined very badly. Now you remember?"

"Watch your tongue, because you won't be able to speak the next time." I said as, as my fist tightened in my hand.

"Oh Abrar, thanks to your anger and this fearless attitude." AK Shah's voice came from the back. Ayan moved and AK Shah's eyes met mine. "You have created a huge army of enemies behind you."

"Yes. I can see that you are so scared of me that you have gattered an army for single person." I said as a crooked smile formed on my face.

"Hehe Abrar, do you even know in what situation you are. You almost have zero percent chances of going back alive from here, still your attitude couldn't learn control, I guess. Don't worry we have made quite a arrangement for it." AK Shah clapped his hand, and a few more men entered with rod, knife and driller and what not in their hand. I gulped down because for the first time in life, I realised, what it felt like to be scared.

Sadia's thought invaded in my mind, how she she is even scared sleeping alone in the room. 'Even in my dreams I am like why this room scares me so much.' Her words resonated in my ears. A smile formed in my face and I wondered if she could sleep or not. I broke out of my thoughts, as I felt a rod hammered against my stomach. It shook me from my feet, blood immediately oozed from my mouth. Before I could look up the rod was hammerd back on my stomach. This time what I felt was pain. My hair was pulled roughly back and I looked at the person doing it. It was Ayan.