Chapter 8

I awoke slowly to the loud chirping of my phone recieving a text, my head was swimming from sitting up so quickly. I grabbed my phone and swipes across it to unlock it then typed in my keycode. The bright illuminated screen said it was about 4:30 I'm the afternoon.

I ran my fingers through my hair, it felt course and very bedheady.

"Gah".

My phone chirped again, I went to my texts and read the text.

David

Get packing sis ur leaving for Bootcamp tommorow u need to get to bed early.

Peeling the covers back, I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. Greeted by the huge mirror I saw my tired face and grimaced. How very unattractive.

As I turned the shower on someone banged on my bedroom door, I didn't move to answer it. Whoever it was finally realized I wasnt going to open it so they barged in anyways. Not really in the mood to see anyone, I got into the shower.

The warm, steaming water relaxing me, rubbing in my rose shampoo the water began to run cold so I hurried up. Probably my brother who wanted me tO get used to taking very cold and very very short showers. He described it as something like this.

"You will have to shower the entire platoon in 10 minutes".

I had nodded not really realizing that a platoon could have up to 44 people.

"Your DI's will probably say each recruit has 30-40 seconds to shower so you all better shower your fat asses quickly or something crude and to that general nature."

I pulled my soft pink towel around me and towel dryed my hair as fast as possible. I had been told to go to bed at around 5 and to get a good nights sleep because the first night we wouldn't go to bed till around 4 am.

Quickly getting changed I settled into my comfiest pjs and crawled back into my bed, setting my alarm before i fell asleep once again. Tomorrow i would officially join the US Marine Corps.

------------------  

Sorry guys it's a filler chapter but I really a Appreciate my loyal readers :) 

Also wanted to tell you a little bit about me o.o  

-I am joining the marines as soon as I graduate high school 

-The main character is almost exactly like me even looks very similar  

-And plz comment!