Chapter 21 pt.2

The pt area was huge, high towers and grueling obstacles dominated most of it. Trails spread out in different directions for hiking and runing. A wooden platform was on the far left side surronded my a sandy grassy terrian where Srgt stood, a scowl on her face.

Running towards her we could her shouting to hurry our slow a*** up. This women was just buckets of fun, note the sarcasm.

Coming to a stop in front of her she scanned us over, making sure our pt uniforms were in regulation.

"Get down!"

We assumed the crunch position, the hot morning sun carressed our faces and not even squinting could get it out of our eyes.

What have I gotten myself into.

(Braxtons POV)

The early morning sun streamed through the thin canopy of trees above the hiking trail, I looked at my watch. 6:34. I had passed my recruits to their permenant DI Shaw Kissinger, great guy but what an attitude. My recruits had been farily good they all passed their pt test at the top of the enlistment group which made them Alpha company. Wonder how Donovan is doing with her ladies, wonder how Ash is doin.

I grabbed my radio out of my backpack and radioed into Donovan.

"How ya doing Srgt?"

"Well Fish, ladies are up in the meds office gettin their shots, lucky bi*****."

Chuckling, " Hows Ash?"

"Wouldnt you like to know."

"Funny."

I turned off the radio, Ash was never one for shots.

Donovan and him were practicaly family, theyed known each other for about 4 years and even though she was 10 years his senior they always shared a tight bond, and she was the only one who got to call him Fisch.

As the trail came to an end outside the med center he decided to pay Ash a little visit, wonder if she remembers me yet?

Tech Srgt Rodriquez greeted him as he snapped to attention when he walked in, "Morning Sir!"

"Morning, at ease."

"Donovan is having some trouble back there." He beckoned to the rear area of the clinic.

Knodding he navigated his way through the general mess and clutter of a medical office, he waved to Donovan.

"Ten hut! Colonel Fischer on deck!" She said snapping to attention. Her recruits mirroning her.

"At ease!" They all relaxed and went back to filling out there paperwork, Donovan came over.

"Hows Ash?"

Pointing over to the nurse trying to give a shot to a very pretty girl who looked on the verge of getting a full on panick attack, he could only smile to himself. She was way to adorable for her own good.

------------------

COMMENTS?