Candles

Chapter Eleven

Nina
We were all at the sheriff's station and I was the first one who was in for questioning. Truthfully everything was really fuzzy like bits and pieces were erased from my memory. "Hello Nina" I smiled softly to the Liz. Me and her were really close she was like a second mom to me. "If your uncomfortable answering questions just tell me alright?" I nodded and sat down on a wooden chair.

"Did Vickie Donovan say where she was going?" Carol crossed her hands trying not to seem tense. She was on the job so of course she was on edge.

"No actually, she didn't" when I thought about it.

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?" I shook my head taking in shaky breaths. I didn't know why I was so nervous. Something felt wrong.

"And why was Stefan Salvatore with you?" She asked about Stefan probably because she was the knew guy in town.

"He came to help" I explained.

"Help?" Carol asked slowly like she was thinking about something.

"Yes help. Elena called him to try and help Vickie get over her drug problem. By helping Vickie he was helping Jeremy" I explained further into more detail.

"mhmmm" Carol nodded listening carefully. "And how was her behavior before she left?"

"Umm I don't know. She acted like her self I guess" I thought about it but nothing was really different.

The questioning went on and the little by little I felt strange like something was missing and it was really bothering me.

I was currently in Elena's room texting Bonnie to come because of a emergency, well not really a emergency just my sister is depressed, agian. Bonnie came in less than five minutes after I called her. "Hey Bon" I said as she walked into the room. Elena and her gloomy self groaned and pulled the cover over her body.

"Hey don't be rude!" I said pulling the covers off of Elena.

"Sorry" she said sighing.

"So what's up with the emergency text?" Bonnie asked me.

Elena looked up at me and glared knowing full well I was the one that called Bonnie. "Elena broke up with poor old Stefan and now she is moody" 

"UGH I'm not moody" Elena said rolling her eyes.

"OK OK girls I have something to show Bonnie got up from the bed and grabbed one of Elena's pillow's and ripped it open feathers falling out of it "Hey!" Elena

I laughed 'Woah Bonnie good job so far! you made her even angrier!"

"All windows shut?" Elena nodded "No air conditioning?"

"Yes Bon get to the point" Elena said growing impatient.

Bonnie raised her hands in the air and following her hands were the feathers.

Me and Elena both jumped to our knees as we watched the feathers float in thin air.

"Bonnie this is amazing!" I smiled brightly.

"Yeah my Grams taught me some tricks. She told me that I'm a witch. I believe her now"

"I believe you Bonnie" Elena said and I nodded touching one of the feathers.