Fool Me Once

Chapter 17

I opened my eyes to a dark room and feel a major head ache coming from the back of my head. Looking around I notice I'm not in my room but a motel room. Soon enough a vampire appears in my vision. He was sleeping in a chair that was facing the bed. A door was ten feet away and it was my only escape.

I slowly crawled out of bed and began walking to the door. I'm getting the hell out of here and Stefan is going to kick all of their asses for kidnapping me. I unlocked the door which caused a small squeaking sound. I looked back but he was still sleeping. One more lock Nina.

I got this. I quickly ulocked it "I wouldn't if I were you" I gasped and turned around to face the vampire. My back was pressed into the wall. He's going to kill me. He menacingly walked up to my body and looked into my eyes.

"Don't try to escape. Don't even move" I stood frozen. It wasn't working. The vervain tea I had this morning was working. "Do you understand?"

I'll play along with your little game Mr. Vampire. I hesitated before saying "I understand" with little emotion as I could.

He smiled and turned around. Here's my chance! I quickly opened the door to run out but someone caught me by my hair. "AH!"

I budged and tried to get away but I couldn't. "Seriously?" I hear a familiar voice.

"I- I did that eye thing you told me!" The male vampire explained.

"You're not ready for that" The female vampire said annoyed.

"Let go!" I groaned. I looked at the vampire's face as she turned my to face her. "Anna?"

Anna rolled her eyes "Let go! Why are you doing this?" She dragged me by my hair and pushed me into a dark room. I fell tripping over my feet but she paid no attention and just slammed the door shut locking it.

It's a small bathroom. I turn the light switch on so I could see my surroundings "Bonnie!?" I gasp as I see my unconscious best friend's body in the bathroom tub.

I grabbed a clean towel and wet it quickly going over to Bonnie. I put the wet towel to her forehead. "Nina?" Bonnie opened her eyes.

"Bonnie are you ok?" I wonder how long she's been here.

"Ben. My date he turned out to be a vampire" she sat up holding the towel in my hands. "Where are we?"

"I don't know, I was unconscious when they brought me here" I explained.

"Why are we here?" Bonnie looked panicked. She wasn't used to this vampire stuff.

The door suddenly opened and I panicked. I stood in front of Bonnie protecting her. "You can't touch her!" Ben smirked and gripped my arm

"No let her go!" Bonnie protested.

"She wants to speak with you" he pushed me out the door. I guess he was talking about Anna. The push so hard making me fall to the ground with a thud.

"Nina Gilbert. As fragile as ever. Just like your sister" I quickly stood up and glared at Anna.

"I'm not fragile" I say and she laughs.

"What the hell do you want?" I had to buy time, hopefully Elena already figured out what happened to me.

"Haven't you already figured that out" she said rolling her eyes.

"I know why you need Bonnie" she looked at me curiously .

"Go on" she said "I''m not gonna hurt you" she said loosing her mean demeanor.