Isobel

Chapter 24

"Isobel?"

"Nina, I finally get to meet you" She gave me a warm smile but it sent shivers up my spine. "You are very pretty just like your mother" she sat next to me and put her hand on mine "I saw your little heart to heart with Damon Salvatore" she smirked "It was really touching" I removed my hand from under her's.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Me and Elena have been looking for you and you show up now?" Why would she even come to see me?

"Oh I know you've been looking for me" she said smirking.

"Then why not go to Elena? Why come to me? Why me of all people?" I said angrily.

"Because I want you to deliver a message to her" I glared at Isobel. "I want to meet up with Elena"

"No" I glared at her.

She raised a eye brow losing her calm stature "Why is that?"

"Because you are a selfish bitch for what you did to Alaric and for what you did to Elena" I said and left a 5 dollar on the counter. I got up quickly and walked out the door. I walked out the Grill and saw a familiar car waiting outside. Damon? had he been waiting for me this whole time? Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. Isobel slammed my body against a tree and hissed at me. "Let go of me!"

"If you don't tell Elena to meet me then I will kill everyone you love especially your little vampire boyfriend" She hissed at me as I struggled. She finally let go and I dropped to the ground trying to catch my breath. Isobel was no longer next to me but, next to me lay a small note that had a address.

Right now Elena is meeting with Isobel in The Grill and I stood outside with Damon who wasn't talking to me, and Alaric who looked confused at the awkwardness between us. "We should be with her" I said.

"She's fine she has Stefan" Alaric said calmly.

"Now what we should be doing is trying to find a way to kill her" Damon said as he walked back and forth impatiently.

"Damon you are not killing her. No one is going to kill her period" Ric crossed his arms over his chest.

"Shes given up her humanity shes not the same Isobel you knew Ric" Damon said angrily.

"Damon stop it!" I walked up to face him "I know you worried about Elena trust me everyone is but you can't let out your anger on Alaric, he's going through enough he doesn't have to deal with you" I glared up at Damon his height towering over me.

"Heh" Damon scoffed and walked away from me. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Maybe I shouldn't have shouted at him like that.

To get my mind off of everything, I was helping Caroline with her float. "Hey this goes here right Care?" She nodded smiling brightly. I placed the ribbons on the side of the float.

"Nina" Jeremy came up to me in a hurry.

"Hey Jer what's up?" I asked.

"Do you know where Anna is?" He asked. I stopped taping the ribbons and turned to him.

"No, I didn't know you guys were still friends" I stated.

"We are more than friends" he said his eyes looking determined. 

"Hey don't distract your sister, she is helping me!" Caroline said towards Jeremy.

"Ok fine" he said "but, you will tell me if you see her right?" He asked.

"Yea of course" I said nodding. 

5 min past and I put on the last ribbon that went on the float. I started to hear screaming and yelling and that's when I noticed the float was crooked. I ran to the front to see Matt stuck under the float. I gasped as I saw his arm crushed underneath the float. "Matt!!" I ran over to his side and Stefan was there too. "Oh my god Matt!"