Bloodlines

Chapter 14

Elena's Pov

I woke up with a groan. My whole body ached. "Stefan?" I called out but instead-

"No sorry its the more sexy older brother" I woke up to Damon's smirk and dangerously beautiful eyes.

"Damon?" I looked around in panic "Where are we?" I asked him.

"Georgia" he said smirking and looking straight.

"What? I'm serious Damon where are we?" I didn't believe him and I had the right not to.

He started to laugh shaking his "I'm serious we are in Georgia and you Miss Elena were much more fun asleep" he pointed to me.

"No Damon I can't be in Georgia. No one knows I'm here!" I yelled at him and he just gets more annoyed.

"Can you shut up god your annoying" he said putting down his window.

"Damon stop the car" I say but he ignores me "DAMON STOP THE CAR" I yell and he hit the breaks hard my body going forward I gasp but his arm holds me back. I had no seat belt on and he saved me again.

I opened the door quickly and jumped out. I felt dizzy and held the car door. In a flash Damon was there helping me. I looked into his worried eyes and saw something but it disappeared when I remembered Stefan. Stefan broke my heart. "I'm fine" I say and Damon immediately lets go.

Suddenly I heard a familiar ring. I gasped and hit Damon's shoulder "You took my phone!"

"Yea oh and look who it is!" he said smirking. He held the phone to his ear "Hello! Elena Gilbert's phone!"

"Who is it?" I asked him as he smirked.

"Stefy" he whispered "He wants to talk to you" Damon said and I immediately shook my head "I never want to talk to him again!" I yelled out.

"Did you hear that yea she doesn't really want to talk to you right now" Damon was having a lot of fun with this. "Ah sorry I can't tell you that but, don't worry I'm going to have so much fun with Elena. Bye Stefan" Damon hanged up and chuckled.

"How is this funny to you? Take me back now" I said stomping my foot on the ground.

"Look just spend the day away from everything. You need it." He dropped the smirk and just spoke with sincerity.

Damon was right, I did need a break from not just Stefan but from life. "Ok but if something goes wrong you bring me home" I said poking his chest.

He smirked "Get in the car"

During the car ride Damon had opened some music and we were silent. My still didn't feel safe with him but I had to ask about the man in the black hoodie. "The guy I ran over was he a-"

"From what I can tell yeah" he said staring intently at he road.

"Do you know who he is?"

"Nope never met him. It's not like all us vampires hang at a vamp farm where we socialize" He said smirking.

I scoffed he isn't taking any of this seriously. Damon made a sharp turn and parked. I looked around confused "Where are we? Did you seriously bring me to a bar?" I red the big big sign that hung from the old run down building "Bree's Bar"

I hoped out the bar "Don't worry it will be fun" he said smirking.

"Damon I'm not old enough. They're not gonna let me in"

"Sure they will" he said smirking. I wanted to slap the smirk right off his face.

Nina's pov