four

justin

"you're twenty five and on break, go enjoy life instead of sitting under your mommys ass." that great pep talk came from the one and only ryan. we are currently facetiming since he's in atlanta and i'm in canada. "don't tell me your still sad about ariana."

"of course i am but she's not the reason i'm staying home." i roll my eyes. "i was about to ask her to marry me, ry. ariana and i have been through everything and she broke up with me because of my career. i gave our child up for adoption because of my career."

"justin, it's been three years since you gave her up." ryan says. "you wanna find her?"

"find the baby?"

he nods.

"why?" he shake my head. "that's a bad idea. she'll look too much like ariana and that'll break my heart."

"it's been a year." he says simply. "seeing how healthy and happy hazel is will prove that giving her up for adoption wasn't bad. your life would've given her so much stress."

"which is why ariana left."

"say her name again and i'm hanging up on you."

"i'm sorry." i mumble. "but you should fly out so we can do something here."

"or let's fly back to new york and find your baby girl." ryan grins. "i remember the orphanage we went to."

"c-can we take ariana?" i stumble. "it's her child too."

"when we find hazel we can call her but she's not tagging along with us."

"okay." i nod. "meet up in n.y. or..?"

"meet you there." he says. "talk to you later, i gotta pack."

------

we almost there ;)