eleven

im too lazy to find a girl to play edith so justine skye it is
-

edith

hand in hand, hazel and i walked into the large suite. justin was behind us and he sighs while sitting down on the chair nearby. "there's only one bed, i told them a two bed suite."

"the bed's big enough for the three of us." i shrug. "hazel's gonna be between us anyways."

"are you sure?" justin questions, looking up at me. i nod. "well, they're bringing our things up. so, after they do do you wanna go out or?"

hazel was jumping with excitement. i could tell because she ran straight to the balcony that overlooked the beach. "mommy, can we go there?"

"if you want to." i chuckle. i brought a swimming suit but i wasn't getting in the water. i smile at justin, "you're in charge of taking her in the water."

"do you want me to teach you how to swim?" his smirk rises on his face. "all jokes aside, i'm serious."

"thats nice, but no."

"why?"

"you can teach me how to swim when i get to know you more. for all i know you could drown me." i point out.

"you got a jet to a different state with me and we just met yesterday." he points out, making me pout.

"okay fine, you can teach me in the hotel pool." i give in, and he just smiles. "i'll be back. can you change her into her swimsuit?"

he nods as i walk into the bathroom to change into my bikini. i put the top part on, then the bottoms. when i walked out, i grabbed my shorts from my suitcase and pulled them on. "for someone that can't swim, that's a pretty nice bikini."

just as he said it he disappeared into the bathroom. i look at hazel who is, again, distracted my his phone. probably playing games or watching disney princesses, who knows. when justin exited the bathroom, he was shirtless and let me tell you, those pictures do him no justice. he's so much more sexy in person.

"mommy, let's go."

"i don't even have shoes on, wai-"

hazel was already out the door. justin started laughing then started to chase after the excited little girl. i didn't even put my shoes on since in the beach is right outside of the hotel. i saw the two running in the halls, his security standing there. "you look irritated." i chuckle at the tall man.

"he's always like this, i can't even get mad anymore." he shrugs. "he's four year old stuck in a twenty two year old's body."

"i heard that." justin picks hazel up. "at least i'm not uptight like you two."

"we're uptight because we're your security." the other security man spoke, making me laugh. this trip is gonna be something else.

when we got on the elevator, justin pulled a flannel over his body, then looked at me. "i don't know if the media knows i'm in florida, i don't even know if they know i left cali. if there happens to be paparazzi, take hazel as far away from me as you can."

i just nod. i understand why he said it and i wasn't going to second question it. when the elevator door opened, hazel ran straight for the open doors that viewed the beach. "it's your turn." justin points, making me groan. this trip is gonna be the death of me.

-------

it's another filler :) sorryy