20] birds or bees hodnes?

"Oh my god, Elyza I am so fucking sorry!" I'm still putting pressure on her wound. I kiss her, and run a free hand through her hair.

She shrugs. How it doesn't hurt her with a bullet..no make that two fucking bullets in her arm, I have no idea. Does she even feel pain?

"It's not the first time a mother has caught me naked with their daughter and shot me."

I mean mug her so hard. I'm pretty sure she is joking. But this is Elyza Lex we are talking about, so it could be true. I wouldn't put it past her.

I put a little more pressure on her wound. You know, just to test my hypothesis on if she feels pain. Not because of the sudden flood of jealousy or anything.

She laughs, which only makes me press harder.

"Regardless.." I start through gritted teeth. "I'm still sorry."

She shakes her head. "No worries, Hodnes. She was protecting you. I can see how she would have thought what she did. I will heal. It's nothing." She kisses me before adding, "Lets just hope she doesn't walk in on us tonight, when I actually am eating you." Elyza winks.

My mouth drops a little as I squeeze my thighs together hard. I think about her tongue sliding out against my hand, all soft and strong. Oh fuck me. Literally. Right now. Everyone has already seen us anyway!

She licks her lips slowly and I almost lose it. I crash our lips together. Fuck it! Then with self control I didn't know I possessed, I break away. I'm breathing heavy, and Elyza is looking like she is struggling herself.

"I think we should probably go, before I can't wait that long, and take you right here in front of everyone. You have no idea the things you do to me Hodnes."

Umm I think I have a little idea. Considering I'm throbbing between my legs as we speak.

Elyza opens the shattered hatch, unabashed by her nude body, and collects my clothes that were thrown to the ground outside, in the heat of the moment the night before.

She watches me dress, pupils blown in a hungry expression, and it makes me blush. I don't know why, considering I just had the craziest sex of my life with her. I mean, it's not like I have had a lot of sex, but never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined I'd be doing what we did last night. I can still feel her hand gripped around my throat, and her fingers sliding..Oh my god. Stop thinking about it!

She lifts me out of the van to avoid all the glass, then goes to get dressed herself. I decide I should probably go face my family...right? Ugh. Anything to take my mind off of round two I so desperately want..no need!

I walk from around the van and look at my family. My jaw drops at what I see.

They are standing in front of a huge military vehicle that has a cone shaped plow in the front.

Elyza whistles behind me. "Where'd you get the humvee fam?" She asks. "Is that a BRV-O?"

She sprints to the vehicle like a kid to an ice cream truck.

"We found it in the city. Some Corp soldiers had it stuck, and were surrounded by infected. So we shot the infected and then the soldiers. It was so awesome!" Chris yells.

Elyza looking impressed, asks "How did you know how to operate it?"

"I was a soldier in the Salvadoran Junta." Daniel says with a little bit of regret in his voice. That's all Elyza needs to hear, as she starts nodding her head that she understands.