27] teach me how to fight

"Hodnes

"Hodnes." Elyza says to me.

"Hmm?" Were still trapped in our embrace, in the middle of our room. Our room. I like the sound of that. I wonder if we can ever stay in one place long enough to actually have a room to call our own. Or a house. Ha. Not likely. This is the apocalypse after all, idiot.

"I've never been in a relationship before." She says.

"What?" I say and pull back to look at her. Elyza Lex has never been in a relationship? Smooth talking Elyza, that oozes sex appeal, and can do all I have experienced with that tongue.. Well I guess a relationship wouldn't be needed to learn how to fuck like she does. Ok. Stop thinking about Elyza and where she learned to fuck like that, before you get hella jealous. Fuck! To late. I can feel it growing in my stomach.

"I never have. I've never been in love before either. This is kind of all new to me, Hodnes."

Ok. It kind of all makes sense now. Why everyone who new about us was so shocked. Especially when they heard her name for me.

She looks very vulnerable right now. "Hey that's ok, Elyza." I reach my hand up to cup her face. She leans into my hand and closes her eyes. "That just makes me feel even more special to know I'm Elyza Lex's first Hodnes."

She opens her eyes quickly and stares so intensively back at me, my breath is taken away for a moment.

"You ARE special." She says. "And you will be my ONLY Hodnes." She says it like it is the only truth in the world worth knowing.

I don't say anything, because I can't. My voice was stolen with my breath. But I kiss her instead.

"Yu laik ain." She says when we part, finding my eyes again, then translates.. "You are mine."

I nod.

"Ai laik yun, feva." She kisses me again, before whispering the translation in ear. "I am yours. Forever."

Now that is the only truth in the world worth knowing. See. Fucking Elyza Lex. Smooth talker extraordinaire. I kiss her fiercely. Why does she always make me go from wanting to rip her face off, to wanting to rip her clothes off. It's a gift I tell you.

She pulls away leaving both of us breathless. She puts her forehead to mine. "Is this where we have the make up sex, now?"

Or maybe it's a curse. I don't know.

What I do know is I throw her on the bed, where we make up. Twice.

I must have fallen asleep after our reconciliation, because I'm startled awake by Maree pounding on our bedroom door.

"Come on Elyza! I have been on watch all night and morning! Now it's mid afternoon! I actually have to sleep, unlike your stupid ass."

Elyza hops out of the bed, still naked and flings the door open hard. Maree has a huge smile on her face seeing Elyza in her state of undress.