Chapter Eleven

As always with any spelling/grammatical errors I do apologise, it's just that I wanted to get this chapter up as soon as possible as I do with all of them once I have written them. I will go through them all one day and proof read them I promise! Haha ;D

Also, this chapter is just a quick one really, but I was so eager to get the next chapter out there I couldn't contain myself. I decided to write this on in Will's POV for a change and also so that you can get an insight into his thoughts. I hope I did him justice and didn't ruin it for you all, I just wanted to write in his POV for once being as though I never have done.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and thank you so much to anybody who reads, votes, and comments on my story/stories I really do appreciate it.

Happy reading!

Sarah x

Will's POV; 

Will turned over in his sleep stirring slightly as he felt somebody playing with his hand, making small circles on the palm of it. He lay there for a few more seconds enjoying the calmness this instilled in him before opening his eyes to see who it was. Upon opening his eyes he was met by a person looking back at him with those beautiful brown orbs that he could get lost in any day of the week, the eyes he thought would be the last ones he would be seeing when he woke up. 

"Lizzy?" Will mumbled, his voice still clouded with sleep 

"Oh Will thank goodness, you're finally awake" Lizzy beamed happily, relief flooding through her which was clearly evident on her face 

"W-where am I Lizzy?" Will asked confused, the medication the doctors had given to him was still clouding his thoughts slightly 

"You're in the hospital Will" Lizzy replied, her face scrunching up as she too became just as confused as he was 

"The hospital?" Will exclaimed surprised 

"Yeah, don't you remember what happened?" Lizzy asked him 

"No, not really, why should I?" Will replied worriedly, what had happened to make Lizzy so concerned? And more importantly how the heck did he get into hospital, he thought to himself as he racked his brain as to what could have possibly occurred to bring him to where he was now 

"Erm well, you kind of tried to stop Wick hitting my Dad in the face and you got pushed back into the fireplace and banged your head..." Lizzy explained to him, still holding his hand he realised, and t this he smiled, he liked it when she held his hand, oh gosh stop it Will she isn't yours she's Atticas' girl and he knew he couldn't have her, although he longed too with all of his heart. Bloomin' heck I'm turning soft he groaned inwardly to himself. What was this girl doing to him eh?... 

"What do you mean I tried to stop Wick from hitting your Dad?" Will asked as it actually dawned on him what Lizzy had just said. 

"Gosh you really can't remember can you?" Lizzy replied as she jumped up onto his bed, if she gets any closer Ii am not going to be responsible for my next few actions, Will thought to himself as he tried to regain his self control as she settled next to him. Where was all this affection on her part coming from, Ii mean hadn't he upset her enough to leave him alone and stop playing with his emotions when he had got back with Caroline? Goodness knows what had happened but he had a feeling he was about to find out. 

"Well, it all started because Lydia and Wick ran off together" Lizzy began as she wrapped his arm around her, settling even further into his side, was she trying to kill him? He thought to himself as he gritted his teeth, she was doing things to him that nobody else could. His heart rate quickened and his breath caught in his throat as he looked down at Lizzy as she lay in his arms, gosh I wish it could be like this all the time, she's so beautiful Will sighed inwardly as he knew she could never be his. 

"Wait, what? Did you just say Wick? Lydia ran off with Wick?" Will snapped his head up upon hearing Wick's name, he hated him with a passion, especially after what he did to his sister, and now he'd done the same with Lizzy's. "What a prick" Will cursed his disliking of Wick completely evident. 

"Will!" Lizzy exclaimed surprised at his sudden change in mood "What have you got against Wick? She asked curious as to what had provoked such a response from him. 

"Nothing, it doesn't matter" Will closed up, he had promised Georgiana to never tell anyone what had transpired between herself and Wick, not even his parents knew, he had been the one to find out and save her from his slimy grasp. 

"Okay" Lizzy drew out the word as she lay back down on his chest once more

"Sorry, it's just I would rather not talk about it to be honest Lizzy if that's okay" Will smiled down at her cuddling her closer, relishing the feeling it gave him,

"Oh no, no it's okay I understand, everybody has their secrets" Lizzy replied with caution she didn't want to upset him, especially not in the state he was in.

"Lydia is safe now though right?" Will asked, hoping that it had all worked out well in the end, after all she was only a young girl such as his sister was, and they had both fallen for the arrogant pig that was Wick, they may have been foolish but they had only followed him because he had promised them the world; which of course he had no intention of providing.

"Oh yes, don't worry, she's at home being fussed over profusely by all of my family, even my Dad, and Mary would you believe?" Lizzy laughed softly, to which will smiled, he knew how awkward her sister Mary could be and also how stern her Father could be also.

"Where is Wick now?" Will asked wanting to know where the little cretin had skulked off too,

"Oh, him, he ran away as soon as you intervened the coward" Lizzy said her face scrunching up in anger, gosh she was so cute, no stop it, stop it Will thought to himself, he needed to desist with these kind of thoughts about Lizzy, she wasn't his as he kept having to remind himself.

"Bloody knob head" Will cursed yet again which earned a small chuckle from Lizzy, "What?" He smirked looking down at her again to see what was amusing her so,

"Nothing, it's just funny when you get angry, it's kinda cute actually" She admitted aloud, instantly blushing and burying her head into his side "Oh my actual gosh I just said that out loud right? What a tit I am" She bit her lip in embarrassment still hiding,

"Yes, yes you did" He grinned from ear to ear, had she just called him cute, "Hey stop hiding missy" He chuckled as he reached out and tickled her which caused her to leap back almost falling off the bed,

"Will, stop it! I'm ticklish aahh stop it seriously Will, stop!" Lizzy tried and failed to get away from him as she laughed uncontrollably

"I'll stop if you kiss me" He dared her, he wanted so badly for her to say yes, although he knew she most probably wouldn't, but a guy can try right?

A few moments passed by as Lizzy stopped and contemplated what to do next, leaving Will aching with wanting.

"I never was one to shy away from a dare" Lizzy grinned as she looked up at him from behind one of her many unruly curls,

"Lizzy you don't have too I was only joki-" Will began before he was cut off by Lizzy who cupped his face gently with both of her hands, aware of his injuries, as she leaned in slowly and placed a very chaste kiss on his lips. Although it wasn't a steamy kiss, it lasted for a few blissful moments which Will cherished as he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close and never wanting to let go. As she pulled away and smiled at him he rested his forehead upon hers

"I'm glad you don't shy away from dares Miss Bennett" Will chuckled softly, feeling as though he could burst he was that happy

"Me too Mr Darcy me too" She beamed, before laying back down onto his chest once more "Now come on you need some rest, a nap won't hurt us both" She mumbled into his chest as he pulled the cover over the both of them.

As they both settled down next to one another falling asleep blissfully in one another's arms, a very jealous and vindictive Caroline stood just outside the door, her phone poised in the perfect position to snap a picture that would be very useful in blackmailing a certain Lizzy Bennett.