Chapter fourty: mini who?

Jade and I are sitting on Justin and I's bed, trying to be as patient as we can. Mike and Justin forced us both to take a test, so we are waiting for the timer to go off.

I look to Jade seeing her freaking out. "So... Was this planed?" I ask her. She looks at me shocked, eyes wide.

"Not really... Well..." She trails off. I raise an eyebrow at her. She turns red looking to the bed spread. "Well we know we love each other and see future together, so we decided to take a chance." She says. I squeal hugging her tightly. She hugs me back before we pull back, and she gives me the same pointed look. "What about you? Is two not enough?" She jokes.

"Well, we both wanted another kid." I grin. She laughs just as the timer goes off. We both snap our heads to it as the guys run in. The twins are down for a nap, and Dakota chases the guys in.

They meet our gaze and walk into the bathroom. Jade and I stay on the bed our nerves rising from anticipation of the news. The guys both come out with the tests... And Jade and I cautiously walk up to them. "What is it?" I ask. Justin looks me in the eyes and his emotionless face morphs into a goofy grin.

"You're going to be a mommy again." I grin, and kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck. I hear Jade cry and I pull back to see her kissing Mike tears running down her face. I smile at them before turning my attention back to Justin.

"You're going to be a daddy again. I just hope it's not twins again. Three is a good number, but four..." I say. Justin chuckles and pecks my lips.

"Whatever happens we can do it."

----

The twins are running in the backyard playing with Dakota as my little niece is trying to crawl off her blanket to them. Matt picks her up and chuckles as he places her on his lap. "No, baby. You are too little for them." He says. Jordan comes out with a bottle and hands it to Matt.

"So how is life?" I ask him. I'm sitting at the table leaning against the back of the chair and Jade is next to me leaning on the table. Matt looks at us skeptically.

"What did you two do?" He asks. I laugh rolling my eyes. Jade moves to sit back in the chair letting out a soft laugh. "No really?" He asks raising an eyebrow at us.

"Matt, leave them alone." Jordan sighs. I send a quick glare to Jade, who subconsciously has a hand on her lower stomach. I look back to Matt, who seems to notice.

"Mike! Get over here!" He yells. Matt hands Jordan little Maddie and stands up. Mike comes running over from inside the house.

"What's wrong?" He asks breathless. Mike takes in Matt and his eyes widen as he gulps. "What did I do?" He asks worried. Justin comes over and watches carefully for what Matt will do.

"You..." He starts and looks back over to me and Jade. I narrow my eyes at him as I stand up.

"Matt, chill. I'm pregnant too." I say. His eyes widen as he looks to my stomach quick then to me. He then glances to Mike and Justin before he grins and hugs them both. He whispers something in their ears causing their faces to pale.

After he lets them go he comes over to me and hugs me tight. "Congrats sis." He says, and kisses my head. He does the same thing to Jade and Jordan looks thrilled.

She gets up and tries to hug us the best she can as she is holding her daughter. Maddie is almost one and they have been married for about two years now. Everything is going smoothly right now, and I'm loving it.

Justin and Mike went to go finish making dinner as we all just chill watching the twins play. Dakota comes running up to me panting crazily. "Go drink some water." I tell her. She turns and heads over to her water bowl.