Chapter 2

I say no-oh-oh
If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh
Catch up well now let's go-oh-oh
Together we run the show-oh-oh

Enjoy :)

Edited by letthesparksfly. 

Chapter 2

The sun shining through the forest gave me the comfort I needed, my eyes scanning the surroundings, looking for the prey that was running away from me. My ears perk up by the sound of its footsteps going in the other direction. My wolf went in to predator mode and started to hunt her prey. He knew that if I found him, he was a goner but he had to pay for he’d done and I was not going to give up. I started running in the direction he was going.

  When I was just a few steps behind him, he stopped in the middle of a meadow. His eyes scanned the trees trying to find out where I was hiding, looking with a scared gaze through the trees. His face was masked with fear and a light coat of sweat covered his body.

When he was distracted, my team came up behind him and surprised him. He tried to get free, but my girls were trained for that. I came out of my hiding spot to stop in front of him. He was on his knees with his head down, I lifted it and stared in to his brown eyes, which were filled with sorrow and sadness, but I knew it was just a trick to gain my sympathy. A lot of people like him did it but it never worked at me. I was already used to see this kind of acts.

I kept looking at him and took in his features. Nice brown eyes and reddish brown hair that had light brown highlights in his hair. He was nicely build with muscled and was tall, like any were wolf was. He was handsome and knew how to use it, that’s how he got his prey a d used until he couldn’t anymore…

“Brian Smith, you are sent to die by the hunter community because of raping and drugging females for youto fulfill your pleasure, any last words sick bastard?” I asked harshly.

"I didn’t do any of those crimes! You guys have the wrong guy!" He hissed, his eyes looking desperately in to mine, trying to convince me, but it didn’t work at all.

“Oh really…? Well I know it’s you because of what I have here.”  I said smirking, waving the yellow envelope in his face.

Taking out what the envelope had inside, I threw them at him. “I have 24 witnesses that saw what you did to the girls and I have 30 of the girls testifying and describing your physical features, you can read them if you think I’m lying."

I gave him the papers and he looked through them, after a while he looked up at me. "Please don’t kill me.” He said.

 “Sorry,” I said, not feeling sorry at all. “-but I have to do what the law says and don’t worry, your death is not going to be painful at all. Hold him good girls.” 

I got closer to him and grabbed his neck with both of my hands and twisted it until I heard a crack, then I let him go and the girls dropped him to the ground. His eyes were open wide and I closed them with my right hand. 

“Burn the body, please.” I said, starting to walk away from the scene.

If someone saw this they would think we were cruel, but weren't. Most of the time we gave criminals a warning to stop what they were doing, but if they didn't listen, we had no choice but eliminate them. Hunters are like the cops of the vampire and werewolf worlds. We are used to fighting rogues, teaching pack’s teenagers how to fight, being guardians for important people, etc. but I am special kind of hunter.