Chapter 17

Chapter 16

I put my red hair in a messy bun and was ready to take dinner, I was starving. My stomach was beggin to be fed already. I heard a knock on the door and I turned away from the mirror. I opened the door and there was Daniel, wearing an Armani suit which made him look yummy, plus his hair was in an 'out of bed' look that gave him the final touch.

I opened the door fully to let him in and went to the the nightstand, where my jewelry box was.

“You ready?”

“Yes, just need the final touch.” I murmured to him, while looking at my jewelry box. I sigh in relieve when I found what I was looking for.

“Can you help me please.” I asked him and he just nods. I gave him the necklace and he put it round my neck. I felt a light blush adorn my cheeks as I felt his knuckles brush against the back of my neck.

“Finish” He whispered and I look up at directly at the mirror. The silver chained necklace with a simple emerald  that rested at the hollow of my throat. My white halter dress reached a little higher than my knees and make me feel so innnocent, plus the with ballet flats go perfectly with the dress and wouldnt give my feet pain for the night like heels do.

I turned around to face Daniel and my gaze connected with his. His blue eyes strand out even more and he lips were curled in to a sincere smile. I gave him a peck on the lips and grab his hand, dragging him out of the room and down the stairs.

“Are we late for dinner Daniel?” I asked him and he nodded. He was being very quiet the evening, I wonder what’s up with him…

“Well let’s hurry.” I say to him and started to skip down the stair. Daniel wasn’t having any problem to keep up with me because of his long legs.

We reached the dining room and notice that everybody was chatting, probably waiting for us. When they spot us, everything went silent. We sat down next to each other and the staring didn’t stop, at all. The alpha cleared his throat, noticing my discomfort and everybody’s gaze went to him.

“Before we start supper I know all of you notice that there new faces in the table. This people are a couple of the alphas who have come for the meeting, which is going to be held tomorrow. That is the only announcement for now and let’s eats.” His voice boomed trough the dining room with power and the maids came in to the dining room carrying plates in their hands. They put the plates in front of everyone and they left in a hurry.

I notice what was in the plate was steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables. My stomach grumbled from the delicious smell the food was creating and I blush of the loud sound it made. I haven’t eaten something in almost 6 hours.

I finish my plate and sigh in delight from the how whole I felt. I look up and my eyes met with Icy blue ones that were filled with hatred and if looks could kill, I would be six feet under. I narrow my eyes at the blonde who was glaring at me and I sent her an innocent smirk with a light wave of my, as saying hello.

If she wasn’t glaring earlier, she was in full mode now. Her eyes look like they had fire in them and she let out a soft and silent growl. I decide to ignore her. I didn’t another enemy right now and I had already had three plus their mothers.