Chapter 9 ( part 1 )

Sorry for the wait. Here is chapter 9, part 1! Please tell me what you think about it. 

 Enjoy!   :)

 Chapter 9

 After a couple of hours I got out of the bed. I couldn’t sleep at all. So I put my fluffy slippers on and went to the movie room. Everything was freaking dark, so I let my eyes change al little to wolf ones so I could see. While I was walking down the stairs I tripped over a something and almost landed on my face. I luckily put my hands in front of me so my face didn’t get the impact, but my hands.

“Stupid toy.” I mumbled and I heard it echo through the house.

I made it down the stairs carefully without tripping again and sigh in relieve. I walked down the hallway to the movie room, but coming from the movie room was lights and some sounds that I think were from a movie someone was already watching.

I entered the room and inside was the person I did not want to see at all. He noticed the door open and turned his gaze to me and gave me a wide smile that let me see his pearly whites.

“What are doing here darling?” Daniel asked huskily and a glare at him.

“I could ask the same, asshole.” I hissed and he chuckled.

“Woah darling, don’t need to get feisty with me. I was just asking a simple question.” He replied, looking smug and got up from the couch that was facing the TV. Oh god only knew how much I wanted to punch him or even better, kick him in the family jewels.

“Well I think I don’t need to answer it.” I said and sat down on the couch, as far away as the couch would let me.

“Well me neither darling. Why are you so far away? You must be getting cold.” He murmured and with his long arm, he grabbed mine and pulled me close to him. I tried to push him away but to no avail, he didn’t move.

Stupid strong body of his.

“Stop fighting with me darling, just enjoy the moment like I am.” He whispered in my ear and that send a shiver down my spine. He must have felt it because I look up at him and found him smirking down at me.

I sighed and turned to watch the movie he was seeing before I entered. I couldn’t relax my muscles through the whole movie and tried to keep my glued to the movie and not the male sitting beside me. I sighed in delight when the movie finish and tried to get up but couldn’t. I turned to look at Daniel and he was looking at me with a serious gaze.

“Where are you going darling? The party is just starting.” He said and suddenly I was laying back on the couch and Daniel hovering over me.

His blue eyes held amusement and lust. His hair was ruffled and was slightly falling over his eyes. I tried to kick him where it hurt but he instantly grabbed my knee before it did any damage to his parts.

“What the hell are doing Daniel? Let me go!” I said, struggling against him, but it was useless.

“Savannah look at me.” He ordered, growling and I stopped struggling and turned to look at him. His face was very serious and his eyes had determination in them, when he looked like that it meant he wanted something and was not going to give up on it.

“What?” I replied softly. I was tired of struggling and tried to get air to my lungs. His eyes never left mine and he grab one of my hands wrapped it in to his manly, warm one.

“I’m sorry for what I did to you those five years ago. It was a mistake and I have been regretting it for a long time. Please darling, forgive me.” He pleaded, his eyes filled with regret and sadness.

This was what I was waiting for. The moment he would beg for my forgiveness. But I wasn’t going to give in easily. If he wanted to be with me, he would have to proved he was worthy from me to give him a second chance.

“ I’m going to forgive Daniel, but on one condition.” I said to him and he smiled.

“Anything darling” He replied, huskily and I chucked. I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up until my mouth was close to his ear.

“If you want to be with me honey, you will have to court me and do not touched any other female while you do it. Are you up for it?” I asked and nipped his ear.

“Yes darling, anything for you.” He whispered back and I smiled.

‘Good and this starts now.” I replied and I push him away from me. He landed on the floor and I got up from the couch and went upstairs to my bedroom. I got on the bed and pulled the covers up to my neck.

Was I doing the right thing by giving him a second chance? Or, I was doing the wrong one? I hope I don’t regret my decision.

‘Let’s see if you can keep your word, De Luna.’

With that thought, I went to sleep.

  I know is short and please tell me what you think and I have a question:

Should I do a Daniel POV?

 Ps. The surprise is in the next chapter and is a person.

 Comment, vote!

LDP