Chapter 27

I have reached another goal that was to have 50,000 reads on a story and very happy to accomplished with the help of all of you! Thank you for keeping tabs on this story and not giving up on it!  I think I wont be able to update this whole week because I have things to do and I'll try to upload as soon as I can.  Enjoy   :)

Chapter 27

Daniel’s POV

“You ruined everything Daniel!” Selena shouted, her blue eyes filled with tears.

“Don’t blame all this on me Selena! You didn’t stand up for her either, so you’re as guilty as I am damn it!!” I shouted at her and she cringed back.

“I hate you!” She screamed at me and I snorted.

“I don’t care if you hate me. Now leave me alone and go to your room!” I used my alpha voice on her and she ran out of the room with her tail between her legs.

I laid back on the bed on buried my face in my pillow. I blew everything up. All I been working up for theses last five months went down the drain and because I didn’t trust her when she told me the truth and because of Natasha.

But she was in such a compromised scene and Natasha was crying like crazy. I knew Savannah had anger issues sometimes and everyone knew about them, it wasn’t a secret.

The way her eyes look at me when I didn’t say anything, it slightly broke my heart. I try to tell her that I was sorry but my wolf didn’t want to say in front of all the pack members. An alpha wasn’t supposed to say sorry for his actions, it made them look weak and unable to protect their pack.

And when she was packing up everything, ready to leave the pack house, I completely lost and my wolf too. He took over and tried to force in to something that she wasn’t ready to do. All the waiting and frustration must have taking a toll on him.

I’m so sorry darling; I just want to take you in to my arms and say sorry to you.

Since the events from yesterday, my wolf has been depressed and whimpering, knowing that all that has happened was his entire fault and I wasn’t ready to forgive him yet.

‘We have to find her.’ I said to my wolf and he nodded in agreement.

Yes.

Savannah’s POV

“Rise and shine beauty!” A voice sang and I groan in response, burying my head in to my pillow. Why couldn’t I have a full day of sleeping without interruptions?

“Leave me alone Andre, I don’t want to get up yet.” I muttered and suddenly I was in the face planted to the floor.