Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is here I hope you all like it.

Me, me, me against them

Me against enemies, me against friends

Somehow they both seem to become one

A sea full of sharks and they all see blood

They start coming and I start rising

Must be surprising, I'm just summising

Win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher

More fire

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly

To fly

Chapter 4

Yes, I was ready.

"Yes, now let's do this." I said prepare.

"Yes!" Sarah squealed.

Isla opened and the doors and we walked in. I was in the middle of them and stare at crowd that looks up at us. I smiled of that, it made feel powerful and give me a boost of the confidence that I need it. We started walking the down the stairs, Isla and Sarah watching their steps to not trip but I didn't look down and kept staring at the crowd. When we reached the last step, Simon was waiting for us already there.

"Were girls, you cleaned up very nice for this event!" He complimented and walked us to our table.

The ballroom was beautifully decorated in blue, red and gold. The tables were round with different colored decorations. Our table decorated in gold, but others were blue and red. While I staring at the tables, I spotted my family. They all were here, my brothers, my father, my stepmother and my step sister, all with their mates. On their right was another table, were the Sharp's were seated and all of them were here too. Natasha looked beautiful, her blonde hair was in a loose bun and she was wearing a deep red gown that complemented her features, but by the way she was talking to one of the waiters, her nasty attitude was still there.

My eyes left that part of the ball room, but connected with dark blue eyes that left me breathless. It was HIM, the man the ruined my love life, Daniel de Luna. He changed a little, gain more height and muscles, his black hair was in his forehead but looked very good at him, his eyes still had that amusing gaze and he screamed pure and powerful male and looking at me with a hard gaze, he was trying to recognize me.

I quickly averted my eyes from his and stare at the table in front of me. After I while I look up and I found him surrounded by females and look like he was having that time of his life because of that. That hurt a little, truthfully it hurt a lot and I was glad that he did not recognize me at all.

"Savy, are you in there somewhere?" Isla said, while waving her hand in my face. That got me out of my thoughts.

"Yes chica, I'm here." I chuckled but Isla kept looking at me weirdly.