Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Santa, the readers, the north pole, the fans and people who count on me.

 Hi people! Don't you guys love Christmas? I sure do!

Authors not in the bottom! I didnt like this chapter very much and this is my frist time writing a fighting scene, so sorry if you dont like it. :(

Enjoy

Chapter 14

I locked my jaws around his neck, hard and did a fast spin, to pick up strength, and threw him a good thirty feet away, into the trees. I could hear the trees being brought down and his body hitting every single one of them.

I kept my gaze at the direction I threw him, waiting from him to come out. I felt his blood on my mouth, some drops dropping to the ground. I hated it, having his filthy blood on my mouth, making want to throw up.

Suddenly I heard a loud roar and a set of paws coming directly at me. I put myself in position. My ears flat against my skull and let out a loud growl. He came out of the trees, coming at a inhuman speed. His eyes looked like they had fire in them and his big jaws were getting ready to get a chunk out of me.

He launched at me, his jaws and claws ready to go to the kill. I dodged him, but could feel one of his claws scraping my right side. It hurt like hell and it wasn’t just a scratch. I could feel most of my right side had been clawed and I could feel the blood started to pour out of it. Nobody could see the damage that had been done because my fur was red.

I turn to face him and let out a loud growl. I launched myself at him and landed on his back. I wrap my jaws again in his neck and bit hard on it. He tried to buck me off him, but it didn’t work. He threw his body to the ground and started to roll. Every time he rolled on the ground, the pain in my side increase but I kept my jaws firmly on his neck. I was not going to let go.

The pain at my side was unbearable, it felt like someone was rubbing it and putting alcohol in it. I have been clawed before but his claw went deep in to my skin, I knew I was going to need stitches.

He suddenly stopped rolling on the ground and got up. He started to run full speed at a large bolder, he stopped but he slammed me hard on the bolder.

I heard a couple of bones crack, especially my ribs. It was worse than being hit by a car because he was using a lot of his strength to do damage. It was like a car at 130 miles per hour was slamming me in to a brick wall.

 He kept slamming me in to the bolder, each time something crack. It was like he was doing this for fun. After the fifth slam, I had an idea and dug my draws at his sides and started to scratch him with them.

He let out a painful howl and stopped slamming me on the bolder. I kept digging and scratching my claws at his sides and he just kept howling in pain. My jaws were still in his neck and he tried to claw me, but he didn’t reach me.

Stop!

I suddenly fell out of my trance and got off Shawn as fast as I could. I felt truly disgusted with myself. I was fighting my brother, blood of my blood. If mother were here, she would have been so disappointed, no she is disappointed.