Chapter 26

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I finally reached my 1000 vote goal and I'm very happy because of this! And thanks for everyone who commented on the last chapt!  i hope you enjoy that chappie and remember to vote,fan,comment! :)

Chapter 26

“Are you okay Savannah?”Hanks asked and I turned to look at him. His light milky blue eyes were confuse and worried. His light copper brown hair was reaching his ears and a couple of strands were slightly in his face. He sure was a looker but he wasn't my type...

“I’m fine Sander, don’t worry about it.”I gave him and fake smile and he bought it.

“So… Can I ask you a question?” He asked and I laughed at him.

“You are already asking one.”

“Sorry” He muttered and a roll my eyes.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Well, why did Simon told me to come for you?” He asked and I my mood instantly deflated.

“Oh that.” I muttered.

“Yes, that.”

“Well, I finish my relationship with Daniel de Luna.” I said, trying to hold in the tears.

“Sorry.” He whispered and kept his eyes on the road.

“It wasn’t supposed to happen anyway.” I replied to him and he nodded.

After that, the tension in the car could be cut with a knife. I was feeling uncomfortable from all this emotions in the air that were swirling around me, but I kept my mouth shut from making this even more awkward.

I decided to look out the window and from a far, I could see a motel. Each second we got closer to the motel, the bigger and nicer it looked.

“Hey Hank, I want you to drop me there.” I said to him and pointed at the motel when we were like half a mile away from it.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” Was my only answer and he sighed.

He stopped the car in front of the motel and I quickly got out. I grabbed my big suitcase and pull it from the trunk of the truck. I walk back to the passenger’s door and showed my face trough the window.

“Thanks for all you have done Hank.” I say to him and he smiled.

“It was no problem Savy.” He chuckled and I smiled at him. I saw him pull out his wallet and opened it.

“No Hank” I said to him firmly and he swatted his hand.

“But Sav-“