Chapter 8

Here is chapter 8, I hope you like it! :)

 I have to say thank you to JustCeline because she help me correct some thing in the last chapter! And thanks to everyone who is following this story!  :)

 LDP

Chapter 8

When we park the car outside the mall, Claire was literally jumping up and down. I asked why she was acting like that in she said that she was only excited. We enter the mall and went to every store in the mall.  We spent hours looking for clothes and trying things on. At the end, Claire had more bags than me. While we were driving back to the house, Claire started to cry. I notice and praked the car at the side of the road.

“Claire honey, what’s wrong?”

“Thank you for buying me all of this Savy, I really appreciated.” She wailed.

I got out of the car and went to sit next to her in the back seat.

“It’s okay hon, I did this with a lot of love.”

“Savy, I still don’t understand why you would do this for me.” She whispered. I sighed and with my hands I lifted her face so I could look at her in the eyes.

“Claire, listen to me and listen to me good. You are like the sister I never had and I want to be your friend, is that so bad?”

“Yes.”

“Why is that bad Claire?”

“Because is my fault my parents are dead.” She said and the fireworks started again. I hugged her tight and she started the story.

“When I was six my mommy and daddy took me to the forest. They were in wolf form while I was in human from and we were all playing. We were playing hide and seek, but I had run to far and I found myself in a clearing were there was three men. At that moment my mommy and daddy came out of the bushes and the three men had guns so they shoot my mommy and daddy. Mommy and daddy tried to fight but they had been shot so many times that they dropped to the ground and died. The three men stopped shooting and one of them grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me away from the clearing, but at that moment uncle Ryan came with five other wolves. The three men tried to shoot but their guns didn’t work anymore and Aunty Lily came running, put me in her waist and started running back to the mansion, in to my room. I couldn’t sleep from all the scare thoughts coming in to my mind. After a while, Uncle Ryan came to my room and told me mommy and daddy went to heaven.” She wailed, took a deep breath and kept talking,

“I felt so bad for that because I knew if I hadn’t run that far they wouldn’t have been killed and could have been here, with me.” She sobbed.

I couldn’t help but to cry with her, the hurt and sadness fulfilled my whole being. I was horror stricken, how a child could endure all this feelings. I admitted that her case was worse; she knew what had happened to her parents and had a memory to remember it and she had lost both of her parents. How many times had I wish that I would be the only to feel like this, like you didn’t belong, like you were a burden in people lives. They didn’t have to show it, just their actions could speak.