Chapter 25

Dont hate me and Enjoy!! :)

Chapter 25

“Are you nuts?” Is the only thing I can say to this psycho in front of me.

“No because you were the one that took MY MAN away from me!”  She screeched and shifted instantly in to her blonde white wolf. Her blue eyes were shining brightly with a deadly gaze that was directly at me. Her jaws were snapping almost at my face and she was growling wildly.

She started to bark and run around me, snapping her jaws close to my body and tearing some of my clothes with her sharp teeth.

“I don’t want to fight you Natasha.” I warned the blonde she-wolf that was stopped in front of and let out an angry growled as response. The last straw was when she lifted her paw with her deadly claws out and scratched most of my arm. The stinging of the wound came quickly and I hissed at the pain it was already giving me.

Natasha pull away and I set my gaze at the bloody arm. The blood was oozing from the scratch and the dark red drops were dripping on the floor and some of them got in the dress. The wounds wasnt healing fast enough because it was made by another werewolf. It would take a couple of hours till it heal completely and I was going to endure the pain of the scratch for those hours.

I snapped back in to time and turned to the blonde wolf. I let out an outraged growl and quickly shifted in to my red wolf.  I opened my eyes and lunged at the she wolf that cringed back slightly at my form.

We both went tumbling to the ground and I grabbed her by the neck and held her in place. I was standing over her, my body covering her small one and I put my all of my weight in to her.

She whimpered feeling all that weight and she was struggling, trying to get more air in to her lungs, which were being squished because of me. Plus I was squeezing her wind pipe and was letting little air got trough it.

Stop!” She screamed in to my mind and I just ignored her.

‘Please!’ She begged, but my wolf just wanted to tear her throat out.

‘Why? Didn’t you say this was to the dead?’I asked her innocently and she let out a whine.

“I’m sorry! Please stop!” She screamed and I growl at her.

I was about to finish her when I felt a pair jaws wrap around my neck and threw off Natasha. I landed on my side and I let out yelp, but quickly got up. I turned back to my opponent, ready to lunge at them, but when I saw who it was; I instantly stopped at my tracks.

Daniel was standing over Natasha, who was giving me wolf like smirk.

Now I understand all of this. It was a set up to make me look like I was the one who started to this, when in reality it had been her.