Chapter 21

Here you go people and sorry for any mistakes.

       Enjoy!! :) 

Chapter 21

Daniel’s POV

“Damn it!” I threw the laptop in to the wall. I heard it crushed in to pieces but that didn’t decrease my anger.

I felt so bad for treating Savannah that way, plus I was getting tired of waiting for her forgiveness, but I wasn’t going to give up that easily. That woman was getting on my nerves, but it didn’t do anything to how I felt for her.

I walk to the window and watch the sunset disappearing and turning darker for the night. The sun was setting and the moon each second was shining brighter. This was my favorite part of the day.

I walk back to my desk and sat on the chair. There were papers scattered all over the desk that I had to check and sign for the company. I just wanted to shred them all and send everyone to hell. I was tired of always dealing with angry and serious business men. They were always cold and straight to the point. It always made my mood depressing or angry.

I slide my arm over the desk and all the papers flew to the floor. I lowered my head in to the table and growl loudly. I need it peace for a while. I would wish for a trip deep in to the forest, were our family cabin was. We always went to the cabin for a family trip or when one of us needed space.

Wait… That wasn’t a bad idea. I could ask Savannah if she wanted to come with me and spend a lot of time there.

I suddenly looked at the window and now the sky was a deep blue and the moon was high up.

Where was Savannah? Claire’s ballet classes always finished at six pm.

I look at my wrist watch and it said that it was already seven pm. They should have gotten here one hour ago. I got up from the chair and quickly went to the living room, where mother and father were talking about something.

“Has Savannah and Claire returned?” I looked desperately at them and they shook their heads.

“Ryan, I’m getting worried. What if something happened to them?” My mother asked at my father and he hugged her to him.

“They have to be fine Lily. They must be at the mall or even eating ice cream.” My father said to my mother, but the worry in her face didn’t leave.

“But I know Claire would have called me if they went somewhere else.”

“Mom, can you call Claire’s ballet teacher? To see if they’re still in the studio.”  

Mother’s face came to realization, “Let me get my cell phone.” She hurriedly got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.