Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Music

So heres chapter five, thank you for reading,voting and commenting.

Music has inspired me to write . :)

Chapter 5

This is so unfair.

Okay Savy, take deep breaths and relax. You just have to be brave,

"Yes and what do you want Daniel?" I said coldly and raspy. I turned to look at him and the air from my lungs was knocked out of me. He looked even more handsome than when I saw him earlier. His white shirt clung to his muscles that so you could see his perfect chest and eight packs. His black jeans hung low in his hips but looked good on him. His black hair had the sexy out of bed look and his eyes held amusement, happiness and something else that I couldn't identify. His gaze went all over my body and returned to my eyes and I felt a shiver down my spine.

I notice he was starting to walk over me and I started to panic. I couldn't let him be close to me or I would lose myself in him and I would fall in to his trap again. I started walking backwards, he took a step and I took a step back, until I realized I was trapped. I close my eyes and hoped that he will be leave me alone but felt big, strong and warm arms wrapped around me, engulfing me in to his heated chest. It felt heavenly, his musky and purely male scent hit me like a ton of bricks and made melt against me. He chuckled and made my cheeks turned red.

"I'm relieved that I can still make you feel like this." He whispered in to my ear and that made me realize that this was a mistake and tried pushing him away.

"Let me go Daniel!" I tried pushing him with all I had in me, but the result was nothing, I didn't even move him an inch. He just kept hugging me to him and I almost wanted to weep for feeling so weak and vulnerable in front of him.

"Never again love, never again." He said and grabbed my chin so I could meet his eyes that were full of happiness, lust and something else. His gaze kept penetrating mine and didn't even blinked.

"No Daniel, let me go. What we had ended years ago." I said looking in to his eyes in a challenging way. He stiffened and his eyes held regret, in that moment I almost forgive him, but remember everything he did to me.

"How do you know that?" He murmured, running his nose up and down my neck. It felt wonderfull and felt his whole body rubbing against me, his scent mixing with mine.

"I saw it and you want to know why? Because I graduated six months earlier with International Hunter title and went back to surprise you guys, but when I got to the house and looked through a window and you want to know what I saw? I saw you and Sharp getting all cozy and my family was there too, so I left and went to Spain, where my first mission was held. Since then I have kept doing missions until I ended here." I said, pushing him away from and looking at him in the eye.

"I want you to stay away from me Daniel and I mean it so back off." I growled to him to get him further away from me but did the opposite. He grabbed by the waist and kissed me hard and demanding on the lips.

It felt wonderful, like his taste was ambrosia to my senses and they were driving me nuts. But liked the forbidden fruit that he was, I pushed him away and slap him, hard. Half of his face was red and I was glad it was.