Cold As Ice

Venus POV

It's been weeks today was the coldest I've been training to keep my anger under control firmly, Demetrius and I have went over the rules and practice for the full moon and being a new born wolf I have been becoming stronger I was doing push-ups this morning then I put on a sports bra and spandex and started doing sit ups my stomach was fit so was my legs, I was sweaty and cold but I could take it I laid on the bed and looked at the cave ceiling and blew my breath it was cold.

"You know it's only cold because we closed the caves door's," Demetrius stalking self said

I closed my eye's "Mmmmhmm be but I like the cold for some reason it's always been my favorite season every since I wanted to stab my husband," I laughed

I heard him chuckle "Why," He asked that's it caught my breath I smirked ice of tears "You wouldn't care like always say Venus is just powerful and evil nobody cares so I think I'll pass," I mumbled turning towards the picture I drew of Venika, Raven, and Theo I ripped it off and tore it.

"I thought you loved that picture," He asked

I didn't answer I laid on my back and tried not to think of my old life "So your going to just let them go that easy," He growled I was angry I whipped up and let a tear drop "I have nothing to love I am no one that loves cause that girl she's been gone, you and who ever cared about the stupid Virgin Slave THAT FUCKED HER LIFE UP BY MARRYING A STUPID ASS VAMPIRE, she was just a witch just a normal witch and then everything came crashing down and now I'm lonely, do know how it feels to be trapped in someone else that your not a vampire being a witch I can't, I can't take it I wanna be free I wanna live with my mom, I wanna be free,"I bursted into tears in the pillow I couldn't take it no more I miss being a kid and teenager I didn't want to be in this world anymore first I closed my eye's "Your never alone," He said before disappearing I stopped crying and fell asleep but left the door opened but I just fell asleep.

3:00hours later full moon.

I woke up to feel my jaw hurting like it's breaking it starting hurting worse then I felt my back starting to twist I opened my eyes and fell off the bed I was on the floor I started groaning and growling I could feel my body shifting I groaned loud now all if my bones was cracking I howled loudly out of nowhere then something happened I guess I transformed into a wolf and it took me somewhere out the cave.

The wolf took me to a part of the woods that I never knew you might not know Venus but you will and I'm Mystic your wolf and the wolf that is taking you to the pack my wolf said I was confused I saw what she meant I saw a burnt body and the wolf's on one side and on the other side I couldn't believe my eye's I was behind a tree.

"I can smell an unfamiliar wolf here you dogs," Jack said

I came from out and growled loudly they all looked at I was mad pissed "Have any of you seen this wolf in our pack," Demetrius asked