The Experiment

Venus POV

I've been in a small room for two months I only get to eat blood no real food I am weak and traumatized I lost all hope like I always do, every night I would cry my self to sleep, every night it's hot and cold my electric lighting burnt the whole room I'm sweaty but cold at night it's hard to breath my hair is growing blonde and white tips I've been in these clothes every since we left the loft, I keep having about Demetrius last month I got rapped again for not talking now I'm even more scared I would flinch or cry every time they would touch or even look at me.

I was shaking cold on the ground could barely breath my dirty blonde hair it wasn't dirty, dirty it was the color dirty blonde, I kept gasping for air my skin was white the electricity ran threw my body trying to get out it was electrocuting me and Mystic I started shaking and screaming the Electric wouldn't stop it went wild and started electrocuting me stronger the door swung up my hair was slowly turning burgundy red Jack picked me up and dashed me to a table he put a mask on me I freaked he injected me with something then I passed out.

Raven POV

It's been months spans we still can't find her sense we searched all over the world except for Florida we have been making the pack bigger me, Rose, Maxine, Arrow, Kol, Jasper and Uncle Nathan teaching them how to defeat a vampire Nikita and Riley have been teaching me how to teleport it's hard and everything is easy except the most important thing that makes me powerful is how to control my dark power's it's hard Nikita said if I don't control it that I'll be killing people from emotions not from what I think, I've been meditating for an hour it's how I can pick up my mother's sense cause Demetrius won't talk to anyone unless it's a order he is barely at the loft my little sister is growing fast just like I did.

Today I was at the baby store with Venika Demetrius drove me here with his brother Devin, Venika she was giggling and playing with my hair she knows how to talk she is a little tall for her age she looks like a toddler, I picked up a teddy bear for her she started jumping I laughed.

"RavRav got me gifty," She giggled

I laughed and kissed her cheek I paid for the teddy bear once I turned around Venika started crying I looked up and saw Sasha holding a child and Theo he was staring at me Venika stopped and flashed her eye's she looked at me I looked at her.

"Venika you have to control it," I said

"I can't RavRav," She said

"Raven, Raven is that you," Sasha said

I looked at her and waved and walked over there to them "Hi," I said sadly.

"RavRav I want mommy," Venika said

I looked at her and raised and eyebrow "Hi Raven did mom come with you or did dad," He smiled I was growing mad "Theo if you see dad ever just remember this what he did to my mother I'll kill him," I said and walked out the door Demetrius and Devin were leaned up on the car I felt someone grab my arm I looked at Jack "Raven why do want to kill Dad, and what did the Jackass do" He asked "Jack I don't want to talk about it," I said walking towards Demetrius who was looking at me "Please RAVEN," He yelled in anger I stopped automatically my eye's flashed Demetrius and Devin looked at me I whipped around and Jack was right there "Have you already forgot that I'm her damn SON TOO," He yelled "NO I HAVEN'T JACK ALRIGHT HE TOOK HER HE TOOK HER AND RAPPED HER AND NOW I'M ANGRY AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KILL HIM JACK," I screamed in anger Jack eyes went dark blue and fire "Hey Raven who's this," Demetrius said I back up "Jack calm down please your getting to angry," I said Jack shook his head Demetrius looked at me "This is your brother," he asked "He is gonna die," Jack said angry he pushed pass us "Jack wait where are you going ," I yelled he stopped and looked at me "I can smell her pain and suffering, and blood Raven I'm not going to let her down again okay I messed up once with her and now is the time to make it up to her," He said I gave Venika to Demetrius I walked up to Jack and smiled I hugged him .