I'm in Love Again

Venus POV

I hit my head against something hard "AH SHIT,"I yelled I opened my eye's and saw that I hit my head on the window and it was blood I looked around to see Riley laughing Demetrius blushing and Tyler holding Venika we were all in a car I growled at Riley.

"Hey it was pretty funny you was like AH SHIT, zammnn,"She said looking at my forehead I touched it and it was cut I groaned and healed it "Ah there we go, now we finally made it to the mall come on you need a make over,"Riley said I growled loudly at her and got out the car I wiped my forehead and took off my hoodie while I stormed into the mall .

"Hey wait up,"Demetrius said

I looked at him in annoying experience but he looked mighty fine when he looked frustrated "You know your actually very annoying about this time in my life,"I hissed he stepped up to me and flashed his eyes darker "Well at least I'm not being a stuck up brat, now come-on," He spat grabbing my arm and yanking me down the mall wow he was pretty aggressive but he was right I am being stuck up I yanked my arm back and walked off .

'Venus you shouldn't walk away from your Alpha he can get really mad and not let you go anywhere,' Mystic said

'Why would he get mad, it's not like I'm his beta,' I said

'He is right you are a stuck up brat, your right too your not his beta but your his Luna,' Mystic said

Before I know it I got slammed against the wall harder then expected I whimpered loudly I opened my eyes to see a growling Demetrius he was beyond pissed off Oh no I made him even more made at me.

"You do not disrespect your Alpha,"He hissed

The only thing I could do was whimper "And if you do there will be an issue,"He growled he was tearing into my skin and it hurt badly he growled "I never thought someone so beautiful as you would be a spoil brat,"He spat I hate this being pinned up I felt tears sting my eye's " Then Maybe I'm better off on my on huh cause you wouldn't want a spoil brat as your Luna and I wouldn't want an aggressive Alpha or maybe I would but get the hell off of me,"I growled he growled a little bit loud and thrusted me into the wall harder I whimpered louder "Well I can handle a spoil brat like you even if it take to starve you I will, Venus I'm a nice guy you can be nice to but if you choose not than I'll make you,"He said I growled "Well I'll think about it if you LET ME GO,"I yelled he stared into my eye's deep and growled and it was like I was in a trans I started whimpering he dragged me off the wall he dragged me into the mall again .

"Fine, but I'm the Alpha you listen to me," He said

I was now scared of him I never thought I'll be scared of anyone "Alright I'll listen,"I said he dragged me in a store "Get whatever you need and hurry," He said I snatched my arm and walked to a cute leather skirt I looked at it and bit my lip and grabbed it I got a sexy shirt with a leather, and black heels and some other cute clothes I put it on the counter the man came up to it and smiled.

"You buying these expensive clothes," He said

"Yes I am I am very wealthy,"I said putting the three hundred dollars on the counter I smirked "Sure but first do you have a name," He said then I felt a hand wrap around my waist "Mmmm yeah she does but your not going to get it, so can my girlfriend please get her clothes,"Demetrius said I looked at Demetrius and smirked "Well that's a new one," I said he squeezed my hip and smirked the guy gave us the bag but we walked out, he still had his hand in my waist.

"Hey hands off my waist,"I said

He looked at me and pushed me against him "I think you and I both know that you want me as much as I want you Venus," He said my breathing was hard against his chest he looked at me it was like I was falling deep in it then he kissed me and that's when I couldn't control but kiss him back when we got done we walked back to Riley car she was waiting for us we hoped in Venika was crying so I took her in my arms her hair was already growing fast her eye's was gold I smiled and kissed her cheek she stopped crying automatically she bit my wrist I sucked a sharp air it hurts now that I'm not a verton.