Hard Core

Venus POV

The sun shined bright down on us I groaned and opened my eye's I heard the shower stop the bathroom door opened revealing Demetrius sexy abs I sat up and yawned and ruffled my hair .

"Well look who's awake," Demetrius said

I looked at him and gave him a fake smile "HaHa so funny," I said in sarcasm and got out he chuckled.

Play Song🎶🎶🔊

I smirked and walked to the stereo and turned it on and Cake By The Ocean started playing I started moving my hips then put my hands over my head and started jumping up and down singing and dancing towards the dresser, I got out a leather dress and Jacket and sat it on my bed and grabbed my new black panties and bra then I danced until the music stopped I whipped around to see Demetrius with the cord to the stereo I groaned and walked to the shower and got in .

Once I got out I dried my hair and blow dried it and put my red and blue hair in curls, I walked out and slipped on my dress and shoes, I put on the jacket and put on makeup and turned around to see Demetrius looking at me.

"You really love party's don't you," He asked

I smiled and flicked him off "Yes in fact I do," I said he growled "Watch your fingers are I'll bite them off," He said coldly I looked at him and shook my head and grabbed my purse and headed down stairs .

When I got down I saw Raven, Kol, Maxine, Sebastian, and Alex all laughing at a joke Maxine was doing she was fake moaning I crossed my arms Demetrius was be side me we looked at each other.

"Then all you could hear was AHHHH, AHHHH, Demetrius don't stop,"Maxine laughed

I looked at them it made me mad and it made Demetrius mad too "I know right like I couldn't even sleep neither could the pack," Alex said I growled huskily and made a horrible noise with my heels they all turned around to us I smiled Demetrius growled at them I winked .

"Alex," Demetrius growled lowly

"Oh, h-hey Demetrius how's it going," Alex said scarily getting up I chuckled lowly and crossed my arms and looked at Demetrius he had a mean look I laughed once he looked at me I looked at them and hid my smirk I felt his eye's burning in my face I looked at him he looked at me with a shut up face I smirked "What," I said blinking my eye's he just walked away I threw my hands in the air "Okay then guess I'll have to go to club and find myself a date, Kol would you do the honer's," I said Demetrius literally stopped causing everyone to look at me like I was crazy I smirked he turned to Kol when he tried to say something Demetrius growled for him to shut up then he turned to me and flashed his eye's I smiled wide.

"Then that's what I thought now are you coming or do I have to leave on my own," I said

He growled pushed past me I scuffed "Rude much," I said Raven and all of them burst into laughter I just walked after Demetrius we got into the car and headed to the club.

Once we got there I walked in and smiled and started walking to the bar once I got there Demetrius sat a couple of seats down, the bar tender came up to me.

" Can I get a Vodka sharp with a martini with fire," I said

He nodded he gave me my glasses of drinks "Hey I'm going to the restroom be right back," Demetrius said I nodded he left I took a shot of the Vodka and it was strong very strong I shook it off "Can I get five Bourbon's and two shots," A familiar voice said I kept my head straight and gulped down the vodka then the martini my vision went to a buzz "Your never going to get away with murder my love," A voice said I snapped my head towards Christopher he weakened me "You-You son of a bit-tch," I started cough he grabbed my arm and yanked I couldn't see barely I felt as if I was about to die he thrusted me against the wall his eye's turned pitch black.