New Queen

Okay Up above is the new Verton Queen okay I have been dieing to put Aaliyah in this book cause the Queen Of The Damned was my favorite Vampire movie so I chose Aaliyah Haughton to play the part of Queen Isabella so let's get back to the story.

Raven POV

I was in the bed laying on Jasper chest as he rubbed my head “I hope your mom is okay babe,”He said I nodded “I hope she is too, like did you smell the blood it was to strong way to strong,”I said he nodded, there was a knock on the door I lifted my head “Who is it,”I said sitting up “It's Lord Mason, Queen Raven we have two special guest here,”He said I was confused I never have any special guest unless it's my mother but she's sick “Huh, is it my mother,”I asked getting up snapping my fingers so I had a long purple V neck dress I had on purple high heels I put my hair in a bun Jasper had on a suit I opened the door and walked out Jasper had his arm around my waist.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs when I saw who was here I immediately stopped I felt my heart speed it was My Dad and this Carmel skinned lady who had a long red dress on it was kinda my mother style when he noticed he smiled “Raven,”He said the girl looked at me she had the prettiest smile I gulped and stood still like I was frozen Jasper looked at I couldn't breath I dizzy “Raven Baby you okay,”Jasper said I stepped back and shook my head I squeezed his hand and kept shaking my head “JASERRETTA, BREMETIA”I screamed My dad looked curious so did the women Jasperreta and Bremtia dashed in front of me I clutched my heart “Call my mother and tell her we have special guest, and call everyone,”I said Jasper growled at my dad the lady stepped up “Is there a problem I'm sure we can talk things out, I came here to talk to Queen Venus, Queen Raven with all do respect your husband is being very rude to my friend, I'm Queen Isabella,”She said my dad looked at me like he was hurt I just stared at my father “Sorry Queen Is-Isabella please follow me my mother should be here any minute,”I said Jasper led me down the steps past my father we guided them to the living room.

I sat down Queen Isabella and my father sat down in front of me “Raven your father would like to say sorry but it wasn't him that cause all that damage to your mother it was James he possessed him,”She said I turned my eyes I looked at Jasper he nodded cause he got the memo as soon as he left the room I sighed “Well Hm I don't know what to say Father mom won't be pleased to see after what happened yesterday she's really sick,”I said he looked at me then Isabella then back to me “What do you mean who did something to her,”He growled I smiled it was nice to see my protective father “Dad she's fine she's just got sick every since James Um well,”I paused and looked down “What did James do to her,”My father hissed I sighed and told him the story.

Venus POV

I got a call from Mason telling me to come to Hostatona so I got up and fell I cried in pain I was bleeding badly I crawled up saw a whole bunch of blood on the bed I took shower I was still bleeding badly I put a bandage on and put a long sleeveless White Corset dress on I tied the back not to tight I put on White Thigh High heel Boots and curled my I grabbed my purse and keys and limped to my elevator I was weak really weak.

I got to the bottom Henry, Roxie, and Katelyn was gonna go with we hopped in my Blue limo and road to the castle I was really weak “Hey Dawn you okay,”Roxie asked I nodded slowly.

We got to Castle and there was a golden limo I got out and almost fell but Henry helped me I had shades we walked in the castle “Are you sure you okay Dawn,”Henry said I nodded and limped to the living room when I made it to the living room I opened the doors I made this whimper sound when the doors fully opened I felt my heart drop I saw Jack I clutched my stomach Raven jumped they all did Henry growled and was about to dash but I held him back “E-enough Henry go back to the car, all of you,”I stuttered they nodded and went back to the car I looked at Jack my hair turned to weak fire I felt liquid drop it was like pour rain I looked down and saw black and blue blood I looked up and everything turned black “R-Raven,”I said then I hit the floor hard I started to whimper.