Mission

Lucan⬆

We got to my house I told her she could share a room with me until she's comfortable sleeping alone in my house I have a second bed anyways, I showed her around the house and we sat in the kitchen talking and stuff.

"Now that I know your story it's like wow I've been threw that, cause before I became all of this I was just an ordinary Witch that new nothing, I had this magically Crystal Ball but never new it I've haven't seen it in years,"I said she looked at me "Really that Ball is a fortune It Belongs to the Greatest Verton Marita but she stole that from the most oldest and greatest King Alpha Name Lucan he still lives this day he is the oldest Alpha Lycanthrope til this day, he was just an ordinary strong Lycan until the powerful Verton Martia bit him and made him become one of us now he looks really young anyways she tricked him into falling for her so she could get the powerful magical Crystal ball and oh she did that's when Lucan was broken hearted she killed him but the thing is he couldn't die he was just like you and me we can't die any other Verton can die except for us were called the chosen ones, but on with the story he had to find that crystal ball so he searched for it and he still was but now it's in the hands of-,"She paused I gasped Evan that son of a bitch I groaned and got up.

"Oh no Evan,"I said Pacing back and forth "Hey Mom, who's she and why do she smell like that Mom why does she smell like that,"Venika said really quickly I whipped around and saw Venika her eye's were glowing A Goldish Reddish color she's hungry "Venika how long has it been since you fed,"I asked she growled and looked at her nails "What the hell is happening,"She growled Isabella stood up and looked at me "She's a Verton slash Alpha that's impossible,"She said Venika roared and charged at Isabella but I lunged and pinned her to the ground she sniffed me and growled she bit me I screamed like a my old self extremely loudly the window hurt she threw me to the wall I cried in pain she attacked Isabella and roared in her face and tried to bit he face off but boom Victor came in "VENIKA,"He roared his eye's glowing red she stopped and I looked at the ceiling and saw James me and Isabella screamed I backed up to the wall.

Isabella POV

The girl got off of me I got up and saw James on the ceiling above Venus we both scream I ran to Venus she was panting "Venus, Venus,"I said she gulped "Mom I'm so sorry,"The girl said I looked at her and the boy then back at Venus I helped her up she stopped when I tried to move I looked at her "Venus we have to call Jack,"I said she shook her head "N-No Jack won't stand a chance to James he's a vampire and James is a Demon he is far worse will just have to fight back,"She said then walking off but the girl stopped her she looked at her "Venika Stay with Isabella for now on I have to go somewhere and I'll need Victor,"She said I stepped in and flashed my Lavender Goldish eyes "Now Venus I might be sixteen but I am way stronger then him and if your going after After Lucan you won't find him believe you won't,"I said Victor flashed his eyes "Did you just say Lucan,"He said I smiled and laughed "You must have heard about him,"I said he frowned "Heard of him never that I know him but it's kinda hard,"He said I giggled at his nonsense I circled around them and flashed my eyes "Its not hard all sweetheart trust me if you know him then it isn't hard,"I said Venus laughed "She's something else isn't she well sorry I didn't introduce you guys to her Isabella this is my daughter Venika and her boyfriend Victor, Victor and Venika this is Queen Isabella of all Hybrids she is the one who saved your father,"She said Venika raised an eyebrow cause she wondering if I got raped I smiled and stood next to Venus "Don't worry Venika your not the only one I mean it's not like you were a Virgin but your not the only one,"I said she covered her mouth "You can read my expressions,"She said I giggled .

"Okay come on we have to go on a mission,"Venus said Venika cheered "Yah my first mission wait am I coming,"She said Victor laughed "Yes Ven your coming,"He said we all packed some clothes it was gonna be a long trip.