He's Back To Soon

Venus POV

My heart started racing I stumbled back I started to cry "No, this can't be real," I cried that evil smirk scared me half to death I pulled out my swords the smirk appeared again 'He won't let me contact Demetrius or Shadow,' Mystic cried I was crying I he pulled out a sword "Well if you want to play it that way then so be it beautiful but you didn't really think I was going to let you kill me that easily see when you touch my heart you gave me a little of your power's and now I need the rest," He said .

"SHE DOESN'T HAVE POWER'S," Mystic roared he looked at impressed "So then what is Venus," He asked "I am a Mystic Wolf what are you really here for," I cried "Oh nothing I'm just here to take back what's mine," He said first thing that came to me was Venika "You will not touch my child," I said he stepped closer I started stepping backwards "See that's where your wrong my love you are what's mine and that dog stole you from me and now I'm here to steal you back but first I want to see if you can fight for your like," He said then attacked me I was scared then Mystic roared and attacked him 'Don't worry I'll handle him,' She said I could feel electric threw me I yelled and shot the the electric he blocked it with the gas shield then started attacking me again this tine I kicked him then spun and attacked I brought my sword up and started swish swoosh it .

"Ah that's more like Venus," Jack said

I pointed the sword at his neck he smirked and raised an eyebrow and the sword went flying back he back hand slapped me making me go flying back I hit the wall tears streaming down my face I looked up he smirked.

"I would wipe that bullshit smirk off your face your jealous that I'm in love with someone else and you can't handle that," I spat Jack chuckled and looked back "You hear that Little Demetrius she loves you," He said then grabbed me by neck I could feel myself growing angry I roared at him his grip tightened "If I ever hear say that again I'll make sure Venika is dead," He said he loosing his grip I kicked him hard I fell out his grip and started running but he caught me then put the camera in my face .

"Well looks like little V has something to say to all those who are watching," He said

I started wiggling and growling then my eye's turned neon purple "Nevar Ouy Nac Pots Mih Eh Sah Ym Rewop Llik Mih," I said backwards he chuckled "That's it, V," He asked I shook my head "I Evol Suirtemed," I said back wards "What did you say ," He asked me I laughed devilish "Well Bitch I said I l. O. V. E Demetrius something I would never ever say to you again," I said he got mad and grabbed me by hair hard I screamed he took me upstairs I stopped .

"No, what are you doing," I cried

He yanked my hair and threw me on the bed he used magic to pin me down I started yelling and screaming but he made the magic shut me up he took off his shirt and pants and smiled I started crying my screams were muffled he was close to my ear.

"Now you can scream this won't hurt a bit," He said

Then he thrusted into me unwanted I screamed at the pain he wouldn't stop I howled and screamed in pain.

"STOP IT PLEASE STOP, STOP, DEMETRIUS" I cried and the rest of it was even worse .

Blood was all over my sheets I was traumatized I couldn't speak I didn't want to move my eye's were purple the whole time but I didn't want to move he had put me in a long sleeve pink turtle neck, grey jeans, Black heels, and my hair straight he dragged me down the stairs I just stared and never talked, I'm scared, lonely, and frightened the camera wasn't rolling they out it in the middle of the floor he can had my suitcase with him he pushed me into the while I was in the back they were in the front I crawled into a ball and tears started streaming like a water fall.

Demetrius POV

We picked up Raven and her crew then we went back to the Loft we got out the car I had this bad feeling and sent.

"Demetrius you smell that it's either Venkia mother went crazy or someone broke in and left a dead body," Alex said

I looked at them "Come on let's see what's going on," I said we walked in the loft it was quiet "Venus, Venus," I yelled then we stopped in the middle of the loft there was a camera it said 'My love open it,' So I picked it up "Wait I want to see put it on the computer," Raven said I put it on the computer and this song started to play like a sad song.

"Raven that's your mom's favorite song, so this belongs to your mom and she isn't here," Rose said

"Yeah but it's about to show us why," Raven said

Then Venus face appeared she was crying and she had a busted lip and Jack was there.

"I would wipe that bullshit smirk of your face your jealous because I'm in love with someone else and you can't handle it," Venus spat to Jack he turned towards the camera and smiled "You hear that little Demetrius she loves you," Jack laughed then slapped her I growled she roared he said something to make her eye's widened and get mad she kicked him and made a run Alex cheered we looked at her then back at the computer then he caught her then put the camera to her face "Well looks like little V has something to say to all of you who are watching," He said she growled and said something backwards " Nevar Ouy Nac Pots Mih, Eh Sah Ym Rewop Llik Mih," She said Riley paused it and started pacing I was mad.

"Raven we need to find your father," Riley said

"Damn right we do cause once I see him I'm ripping him to shreds," I growled

"No Demetrius you don't get it Venus said Jack took her powers Raven is the only one who can kill him but we all know Venus Has to kill him enable for her to get her power's back," Riley said

Raven wasn't saying anything she just covered her mouth "Demetrius don't watch the rest please don't," She cried Rose ran to her "What do you mean," She asked I sat down and clicked on it "Demetrius NOO," Raven cried loudly Jack grabbed Venus by her hair she screamed he took her upstairs the camera man followed but turned around.

"No, what are you doing ," She cried

All I could hear was her scream my hands started shake my eyes glowed my claws came out I was getting mad and the part that triggered me was when she screamed "STOP IT PLEASE, STOP, STOP, DEMETRIUS," she screamed I got up and roared and threw the computer all I could hear was her screaming I flipped the table a hand touched my shoulder.

"Demetri calm down," Alex said

"NOO!!," I roared she jumped back I transformed .

"Demetrius wait I'm coming with you your not going alone," Raven said we both ran off.

I know short chapter but I couldn't help it to make a new chapter💋💋💋✌✌💜💜💔💔.