Unforgettable

My alarm went off I just let keep going cause I was listening to music my eyes were blood shot red my hair was a mess my room was dark my ring was glowing blue, My door opened and it was the one that I hate the most.

“Hey I'm really sorry about yesterday and I know you don't want to forgive me Venika but I can't let you stay mad at me and I am sorry for taking your father away it really hurts me too that I killed my husband but at the same time it's what he deserved but come on Venika let's just be friends,” She said

My eyes opened and all you could see was gold light I looked at her and took off my beats and used my secret magic to open the curtain and turn on the light I got out of bed “Trust isn't something that I can just hand to you, Trust is something you earn Venus and until you earn it then I have nothing else to say,”My voice cracked as I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

I got out the bathroom and my ceiling was frozen I growled and changed into my clothes and used my magic to make the ice disappear I left my hair in wet curls, I grabbed my stuff and my phone and texted Savina hey, I went downstairs Jack, Jason, and Bremetia was here they looked at me I just walked to the kitchen and grabbed me a Gatorade and apple and took a bite of the Apple.

“Hey Venika,” Bremetia and Jason said

I looked at them and waved and walked to the door to get my keys to my Camaro but it wasn't there I felt my tempture rise my eye's turned gold she took my car I whipped around “Venika hey you okay,” Jack said I stormed up to my dad room I burst threw the door and looked for her keys and I found them they had a picture of me and my father he really did look like Victor I snatched her keys and jogged downstairs.

“Venika what's wrong with you,” Jack asked

I looked at him “Nothing I'm fine well see you Jason at School,” I said then headed out the door I checked all the cars and her car was this hot ass motorcycle mostly a tron motorcycle I growled and hopped on it and speeded to School.

I got to School and boy was all the kids looking at me I got off the bike I was still upset about what happened last night I put on my shades and I put her keys in my purse and walked into School I put my stuff in my locker and closed my eyes and closed my locker and walked to the Class.

I got in class with my hood on and shades on I sat down and my phone vibrated I looked down at it and my dad was calling me.

“Venika do you have your mother's brand new bike,” He spat

“Yes, is that all you have to say,” I asked

“Yes I do I'll be there for your swimming game,” He said

“Alright see ya Dad,” I whispered

Then hung up “Excuse me for being late everyone but that doesn't mean you can talk on the phone or talk at all,”The Principal said said I chuckled darkly so did Savina “Well that's a bummer,” I whispered Savina laughed loudly I looked at her shhhed her “What's so funny Savina,” A familiar voice said Savina laughed died “Umm Venika said Well That's a bummer,” She said I looked at her “Miss Clarkson please be quiet you don't want me to tell your dad,” He said I groaned  “Alright Mr Harrison no need to call my dad I will be quiet,” I said putting my head down.

“Alright Class were doing the math Test so everyone get ready Eric and Fiona can you pass out the test,” The voice said I just blocked it out and played with my ring it was beautiful very beautiful I kept my head down and started on my paper my phone vibrated I looked down my shades made me think it was brown I lifted my glasses up and saw it was Victor so he is alive and I put my phone up and did my work.

I was done with my work I got up my hood on glasses on I walked to Victor and handed him my paper he was about to say something but I walked away I felt like my heart was about to burst into a million pieces of glass when I saw how he looked at me it looked as if he was about to cry but he didn't I let a tear drop I waited for the bell to ring I hurried and got up and ran to Gym .

We were in the gym working out my hair was in a ponytail I was talking to Haley, Sonya, Elizabeth, Savina, we all laughed until the boys came into the Gym with Victor and they started doing warm ups.

“Lets do Gymnastics,” Sonya said

Lexi came up to her “You do Gymnastics honey you can't even do the splits,” She said I stepped up “But I can so back off,” I growled she out her hand on her hips “Oh really show us,”She smirked I did a evil smirk they cleared a way I let out a breath and started doing five somersault and cartwheels and then a double back flip when I was done I let my hair down and whipped around and did the same coming up to her when I was done they were in front of me I wiggled my hair and whipped up and noticed everyone staring at I looked at her and put my hands on my hips.

“Now can you Do that,” I said

She stumped her feet and whipped around Sonya and all of them came up to me jumping up and down “Omg you did it you can be a cheerleader,” She said I shook my head “No I'm a swimmer,” I said then left.

Once we got done the swimming game I was walking out my dad said he'll meet me home I was walking my car until a Ferrari pulled up behind me I turned around and saw the Ferrari the butterfly door opened showing Victor I rolled my eyes and kept walking he followed me.

“Come on Ben just let me talk,”He said

I looked at him “No, I knew that you could come back alive but you made me really think you were dead and I was scared Victor Scared that you would really dead,” I cried he stopped the car and got out and hugged me “I wouldn't leave you in a Million years Ven cause your my everything so stop crying and come with me,” He said said I nodded and got in the car I looked at him “You know I'm still mad at you right,”I said he chuckled then speeded away.

Well the rest will be On Private Chapters just to let you know 💋💋💋💋✌✌✌😁♒♒♒♒.