Back Home

Venus POV
Next Day

I woke and I felt the need to hang out with Isabella so I put on a light blue Maxi dress with light blue heels I pressed out my hair and grabbed my phone and headed to Isabella room.

Once I got there I knocked on her door "Uuggh, who is it "She groaned "It's Venus,"I said I heard the door unlock and it slowly opened Isabella was in her bed wrapped around in the sheets laying on her stomach while her back was showing and it had she had two purple bruises on her back they weren't small or big she groaned I walked around the room smelt like sweat and sex, it was dark so I opened the curtain she groaned again but didn't move a muscle I stood right next to her she looked at me "You had Made love with Lucan didn't you," I chuckled she wiped her eyes "Yes, but please don't tell anyone until he wants to,"She said sitting covering her chest she whimpered in pain, I know exactly how it feels "Your body is gonna hurt for while so take a hot shower then come to breakfast," I said she nodded I left for the kitchen.

Lucan, Jack, Victor was talking while Raven was talking to Venika I sat down on the bar snapped my fingers and poof a full special plate of Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, and Orange juice I smiled and started eating my food that had my special flower in it Venika and Raven sat down besides me staring at my food Venika tried to touch I slapped her hand hard "OUCH,"She yelled I heard deep chuckling I giggles myself "Mom can I please have some,"She begged I looked at her with a smile but then I sniffed the air and she smelt like an unfamiliar scent they looked at me weird I growled at her and grabbed her upper arm and stormed out the kitchen I pinned her against the wall "Who the hell did you have sex with other then Victor,"I whispered hissed her eyes turned to shame "I don't his name it was at a party downstairs,"She said I stepped back I was breathing like a bull my eyes turned dark my hair lit on fire I slapped her hard before storming back into the kitchen to see Jack and Raven about to eat my plant I growled and snapped my finger and the food turned to fire they looked at me "Whoah what did Venika do to make you upset V,"Jack said I looked at him "I think you already know,"I sighed and drink my orange juice then Isabella came in with her fangs out and red lipstick I guess she didn't notice but her outfit was perfect I smiled and giggled "Well Isabella were wearing something special I mean so Sweet special ,"I teased she looked at me and giggled "That's not funny Venus,"She giggled getting blood I smiled Raven stood up "Are you two going out or something,"She said we looked at each other then her "Yeah,"We said she squealed "I wanna go so where we going,"She asked Isabella laughed and let her nails grow into long claws she tapped them then looked at me ' Let's go see if We can catch some fresh meat,' She said I smiled widely 'Sounds Good to me but don't let the boys know,'I said she smiled we looked at Raven and flashed our eyes "Well let's just say it's a Tennis Game,"She said I laughed and looked at her "Tennis really it's Tuesday, so Let's go to the Movies then we go see the movie that's coming out or we can go Skinny dipping in a Water fall Cause it's very fun,"I said Raven and Jack gasped Jack flashed his eyes "When have you ever went skinny dipping,"He said I smiled evil "Well let's just say it was when I was a Slave,"I said "Alright let's go to the movies.

We got to the woods Raven Smiled "Oh so this is where we were going Yum,"She said we giggled and snapped our fingers and I was in a dark blue leather sleeveless crop top, Black Leather shorts with see threw stockings, Thigh High heel boots, and Isabella had on a grey see threw shirt with a black bra under, Black metallic ripped pants, Ankle heel boots, Raven had on a purple long sleeve crop top with black Skinny jeans, a leather biker vest, we walked threw the woods until we found a bond fire I smiled and cat walked to the freshes Guy and looked at him seductive "Hey Sweetness you wanna go somewhere,"I said he smiled and followed me, Isabella and Raven got there man we took them a deep part of the woods we started kissing them, my food had the nastiest mouth So I started kissing his I raised my teeth and looked at Raven and Isabella they smiled evilly then we bit them and covers their mouths so only muffles would come out mine had great blood but not that awesome.

Raven and Isabella was still drinking theirs I bit in his flesh more "VENUS, RAVEN, AND ISABELLA,"A loud voice boomed that made Raven and Isabella drop their food but me I ripped off its head and waited until the blood was gone I cracked my neck and turned around to see Jack, Lucan mad as hell I looked at Raven and Isabella and smiled Raven and Isabella and giggled then looked at them and licked my lips "What the hell are you girls doing in the woods drinking DAMN HUMAN BLOOD," Jack yelled at me I flashed my eyes and stepped up "Were being damn Vampire's Jack we girls like to have a little fun we just don't like having sex all the time, or being hostage in the house and having to be watched by every move or word you make,"I said Isabella giggled "True,"Raven and her said Jack rolled his eyes That's when Lucan stepped in "What he meant is You don't just go around sucking on every guy neck that you see, and Venus out of most people you and Isabella are Queens and your acting like Damn Sluts,"He yelled Jack smirked "True,"He said Isabella scuffed and looked at me and Raven "Since were sluts let's just go home how about that, We Sluts didn't have to come all the way from Canada to here just to be called SOME DAMN SLUTS BYE THE TWO FAMOUS KINGS,"She screamed in rage I shook my head and turned around we grabbed each other hands and Isabella snapped her fingers and we appeared in the Castle we walked to our rooms and started packing like mad women.

Isabella POV

I can't believe Lucan called me a slut I am a lady hmf, my suitcase was already packed so I just stormed down the stairs.

Raven and Venus was waiting with Venika and Victor "Why are we leaving early,"Victor said I angry walked up to them "Because We have a ball to plan and I don't want to stay somewhere that is gonna have people disrespecting your mother, your sister, and me we are Queens we stand our ground,"I said Venus nodded and we all walked out the door and up the tunnel until we were in the Mausoleum I unlocked the door and we headed to the car.

"Isabella,"A voice yelled I just put my bags in the car and